Chapter 3

Kim Minju's Point Of View

We were looking of what movie to watch when i remember that we have a quiz tomorrow.

"Unnie i'm just gonna sleep we have quiz tomorrow, besides i don't want to waste my time in the detention again." I said she just nod. I made my way to my room i lay on my bed and search for my phone.

When i reach it i opened it, i set my alarm at 5:30 i charge it and put it in my bed side table and went to sleep.

________________________

I heard my alarm ringing i reach for my phone and turn it off, then i go back to sleep.

I open my eyes when i heard eunbi unnie calling me.

"Minju-yah! Come down now let's eat breakfast." I heard her say from outside of my room. 

I get up and look at clock it's already 6:00, i go straight to the bathroom to take a bath then i go down to eat breakfast. I go straight to the kitchen and  eat the breakfast, when i finished eating i saw nako and hitomi coming out at their room, i saw them wearing uniform same as mine.

"Nako-yah you attend at my school?" I ask her.

"We transfer their since it's a near here in the dorm." Hitomi is the one who answers me, i just nod and place my plate in the sink then wash my plate.

"Do you want to come with me?" I ask them they just nod, we told the others that we are now going to the school.

While we're on the way to the school there's silence no one was talking, we reach the school gate.

"What class you two in?" I ask them so i can lead them to their room.

Guess what they're in the same class as me, we were walking on the way to our room when someone calls me, when i look to the person who called me it's yuri i stop wallking and wait for her to reach me.

"You're early today let's go to the room." She said as she wrapped her arms on my arms she's about to pull me when she notices that i'm with someone, she walks toward them.

"Oh hi! I'm yuri and you are?" She ask them, hitomi and nako just smile and introduce themselves as well.

We all go together in our room Hitomi and Nako find their seat me and yuri also sit on our seats we were just waiting for the bell to rung so i put out my phone, when i'm about to open my instagram that's when the bell rung i just sigh and turned off my phone.

Ms. Lee enters the room she start calling our names for the attendance she's calling us one by one when someone enter the room i look at the person and it's Kim Chaewon i just shake my head and just listen to Ms. Lee.

We start the quiz i'm solving the problem when i feel that someone is staring at me when i look up i saw Ahn Yujin staring at me i just smile at her then she avoided my look i just shrug my head and get back at solving.