Chapter 9

Ahn Yujin's Point Of View

We enter the dorm then remove our shoes Eunbi unnie lead us towards the living room. When we sits eunbi unnie asks what are we doing here.

"We're here to visit our mother." Yena unnie said while pouting her lips like a duck.

"Eunbi unnie, I didn't know that you have a child, that look like a dog and a duck." They laughed at what nako unnie said, while me and yena unnie is glaring at her.

"Nako-yah, when did you get close at the both of them?" Eunbi unnie asks while still laughing.

"I met yena unnie at a coffee shop, i'm a regular costumer there that's why we get close, and Yujin and Wonyoung are my classmate." She explains but we're not even close, because I just met her last friday.

"I just feel comfortable with them that's why." I heard her say well same as me.

We were just talking when I saw Hitomi unnie going out at one of the rooms. She was shocked seeing us because I think she just go out at her room just now. She walks closer at nako-unnie and whisper something, I saw nako unnie nodding, then Hitomi unnie just bowed at us then she get back at the room where she came from, nako unnie also go to that room I bet they're roommate.

We're watching a movie when a girl appeared passing by us, then she left the dorm. I just shrug my shoulder I think it's just another occupant here, I didn't get to see her face because she's wearing a cap and a mask, she also looks like she's in a hurry. I saw Hyewon unnie walking with her piece of cake when eunbi unnie spoke.

"Where is she going?" I look at eunbi unnie and she's looking at hyewon unnie.

"She said she's just going out, and she also said that the red haired girl that is here yesterday, were gonna kill her." I heard her say that's why I look at hyewon unnie.

"She's probably late again. And that red haired girl have name okay?" Eunbi unnie said while rolling her eyes.

"I like calling her that short haired unnie." Hyewon unnie said then she stick her tongue, reason for eunbi unnie to chase her.

They were just running then, yena-unnie pulled hyewon unnie reason for eunbi unnie to walk, towards hyewon unnie who's being hold by the duck. When eunbi unnie reached hyewon unnie she pulled her ear, then they enter the other room. Yena unnie is just laughing like crazy. When no one talks I ask chaeyeon unnie.

"Chaeyeon unnie do you and sakura unnie is a thing?" I asks while grinning widely. I saw chaeyeon unnie and sakura unnie is blushing. The three of us wonyoung and yena unnie burst out our laugh because of the two.

We just stop laughing when eunbi unnie get out at the room, where she drags hyewon unnie with her.

"Who's a thing?" She asks I bet she heard my question, no one answers her then we burst out laughing again. chaeyeon unnie and sakura unnie is still blushing.