Chapter 14

Yujin's Point Of View

I woke up when I heard my alarm, I quickly turned it off then I get straight to the bathroom to get myself ready. When I finished doing my routine, I walked towards the living room, waiting for Wonyoung to get out of her room. When she get out we leave the dorm and go to the bus station.

"Yujinnie, someone is already making a move to Minju-unnie. When will you confess?" Wonyoung asked me I just sigh and didn't answer her.

When the bus stop we quickly get off the bus to walk towards the school. I was just walking when Wonyoung started calling someone.

"Yuri-unnie!!" She said then walked towards her direction. There's four three of them walking inside the campus while talking. But I didn't saw Minju with them.

I saw that Yuri-unnie is not looking at us, I'd rather say she's like avoiding us? Why though? We didn't do something to her. I was about to ask her but Wonyoung started showering her with questions.

"Yuri-unnie!! Did you and Yena-unnie talk? She's always smiling at her phone while typing. It started the night when you ask for her number!!" Wonyoung said while smiling ear to ear.

"O-oh, really? Haha." Yuri-unnie said.

"Make yourself comfortable when you're with us unnie!" Wonyoung said while still smiling. Yuri-unnie just nod. When we reach our room we got to our respective seats.

There's just still only few of our classmates in the room, then I saw Minju-unnie scrolling on her phone lazily. I just shrugged and wait for the teacher to come.

_________________

Lunch came but I'm not hungry even though I didn't eat breakfast. I'm walking with Wonyoung when she didn't head towards the cafeteria.

"Wonyoung-ah you're not gonna eat lunch?" I asked her. She just nod and continue walking, I just follow her because I'm not hungry either and the cafeteria is too crowded. 

She heads towards the library. When she enters the library she quickly go to the one of the aisle, she picked out one of the book then she sits on the floor and started reading. I walk to the aisle that's just in front of where Wonyoung is sitting.  

3rd Person's Point Of View

Yujin is looking at the books in front of her when she saw Minju, also finding a book. Minju is just near Yujin's spot at her side. Yujin look at her, admiring the beauty of the girl while smiling. While on the other hand, Wonyoung looked up and saw Minju on the other side of the book shelf looking at the books, she just smile, she looks at Minju's side only to see Yujin looking at Minju. Her smile slowly fades, but after awhile she smiled again, a painful one. She just shake her head and look back at the book that she's reading.

Minju left the library to go to the cafeteria, while Yujin walks back at Wonyoung's spot. She sit beside the girl and started peeking at the book that she's reading. Wonyoung looks at her while smiling.