Chapter 12

3rd Person Point Of View

Nako and Hitomi is putting their things inside their bags when Yujin walk towards the two.

"Uh, I know it's so sudden but, when do you want to make the project?" Yujin asks the two.

"We can do it tomorrow." Hitomi said, Yujin only nods and about leave when nako spoke.

"Where do we gonna do it though?"Nako asks while looking at yujin.

"Do you mind if we just do it in our dorm? Because you know, you already know the address." Nako said still looking at the younger.

"Sure. After school?" Yujin asks. Nako and Hitomi only nod then continue packing their stuffs. Yujin bid goodbye at them and walk towards wonyoung's direction.

"Yujin-ah do you have any umbrellas?" Yujin look at wonyoung, confused at what the younger said.

"I don't have any, why?" Yujin asks still confuse.

"It's raining, hard, we can't just run from here to the bus stop." Wonyoung said while looking at her phone. Yujin is about to talk but wonyoung already spoke.

"Nevermind, Eunbi-unnie said she's gonna go here, since she said nako and hitomi unnie also don't have umbrellas." Wonyoung said then she look at yujin.

"Well, we should wait for nako and hitomi unnie." Just after yujin said that minju with nako, hitomi and yuri get out of their classroom.

"Oh, nako-unnie did eunbi-unnie already told you?" Wonyoung asks.

"Ask what?" Hitomi said looking at the latter confused.

Then wonyoung showed her the text messages. Hitomi only nod then they start walking towards near the gate, where there's still roof. They waited for eunbi to arrive. Just as before the rain drop hard eunbi with hyewon arrived.

"Did you wait too long?" Eunbi asks, they just shake their heads.

"Sorry for taking too long, it's hard to drag this girl here." Eunbi said while looking at the whining hyewon beside her.

"What? Oh, don't look at me like that. Faster guys, i'm hungry." The others just shake their heads because of hyewon.

"Yujin-ah sorry just share this with wonyoung, since I only brought three extras." Yujin take the umbrella at eunbi's hand.

"It's okay unnie, we can use this and also, we have to go it looks like it will rain really hard today." Yujin said before she and wonyoung left, she take a last glance on minju who's scrolling on her phone.

They bid their goodbyes and they both walk towards the bus stop, luckily the bus just arrived when they reach the bus stop, there's not too many people too reason for them to easily find a seat.