Chapter 19

3rd Person's Point Of View

Flashback

Yujin and  Wonyoung  is inside the bus, they're on their way home from the mall. They planned to buy gifts for the others, but they ended up buying nothing.

They spent almost all of their money playing arcade. If hey didn't feel the tiredness, they're probably broke by now.

"Wonyoung-ah, what are your plans this coming new year?" Yujin asked the younger.

"I'm gonna visit my parents, maybe." Wonyoung said.

The bus stops and there's passengers who entered the bus and the bus continued to drove off. The two is still talking when someone caught Wonyoung's attention. Minju is sitting in front of them with two empty seats before Minju.

Wonyoung taps yujin's shoulder and point at the person in front of them. 

"Yujin-ah isn't that, Minju unnie?"  Wonyoung said while pointing at the person.

Yujin stopped talking when she saw that it's really Minju, a small smile is visible on her face while looking at minju. While Wonyoung just sighs and lean her head on the window while looking outside.

____________________

Minju is currently sleeping when her phone rings. She picked it up from her bedside table and answered without looking who the caller is.

"This better be good for disturbing my sleep." She said still closing her eyes.

"Yeah? Are you....... free today?" The caller chuckled shocking Minju when she heard the voice.