Chapter 15

3rd Person's Point Of View

"Finally! Exams are over, I can finally rest."  Yena said as she slumped down on their sofa.

"Unnie, any plan for christmas?" Yujin asks, then she sit beside Yena.

"I don't know." Yena said.

"Let's go to Eunbi-unnies dorm?" Yujin said while grinning.

"Yujin-ah I didn't know that you're smart HAHAHAHAHA" Yena said.

"Yah, I'm smart. I'm just too lazy to study." Yujin said.

She left the living room and went to her own room. She lay on her bed and started scrolling through her phone. When she got bored she take a bath and she wear a casual clothes, after she finished doing her routine she went to Wonyoung's room then she knocked on the door.

"Wonyoung-ah, do you want to go out?" Yujin asked while she's still standing outside.

"I'm just gonna change clothes, wait for me!" Wonyoung shouts for Yujin to hear.

Yujin went to the living room and sits at the sofa, she take out her phone and started scrolling on her twitter when Yena caught her attention.

"Unnie, are you coming with us? Because if you are, don't, I'm just gonna treat Wonyoung an-" Yujin cut her words when Yena spoke.

"Who said I'm coming with you? I have a date so I'll go now, enjoy!" And after that Yena left, Yujin's lips formed to an 'o' after what Yena said.

'They're dating already? That's fast.'  Yujin thought.

"Yujin-ah, come on." Wonyoung said. Yujin stands up, they check if everything is turned off because no one is in the dorm, they lock the door before leaving.

"By the way, where are we going?" Wonyoung asks when they entered the bus.

"To the mall." Yujin said.

"I thought you hate going to the mall with me?" Wonyoung asks confused.