Chapter 7: When He Fell

I will never forget the moment when he said those three words I was desperately waiting to hear. We were laying in his bed playing condemned for the xbox 360 when he caught me by surprise. I was in deep concentration in the game when he said I love you. Everything had just turned to slow motion. My mind was racing with astonishment I didn't know what to think my mind was going in fifty different directions, but I turned my head and said I love you too.

I am positive he saw the excitment in my face, it wasn't hard to miss after that. He just made my day, my hour, my life. I thought I had been in love before, but nothing compared to how I felt when he told me he loved me. I could not believe that boy I was crushing on had fallen in love with me. I had never expected it to go that far. A part of me thought I would fall in love with him and then get hurt. But my wildest dream came true. I know I am only 17 but this love is real, I can feel it. The days to come were the happiest of my life. The world was brighter and I felt so full of life. I kept telling myself it couldn't get any better than this. But to my surprise it did.

There was one other question that he could ask me that would change my life forever and it never crossed my mind until then.