United

I didn't know what to do. This man can't be my father. I have never seen him in my life. Afterall he could just be like that man who attacked me. I was scared, curious, anxious. Feeling all these emotions at once felt like a collision. I squeezed Stiles' hand.

"Why are you here? No, you know what? What the hell made you decide to see me for the first time in your life?" I yelled. He let me get it out my system. "You can't just come in my home and drop this bomb on me. You expect me to say "hey dad I'm glad I got to meet you for the first time"? No. I hope there's a good reason why you never picked me up or even raise me. Fuck you, dad."

"I understand that you are mad. But I wasn't in your life because it would put you in danger. I'm sorry you had to deal with a life without a father. I'm here now, to protect you." He said calmly. I made a big smile.

"You think you can protect me? I'm a big girl, in case you forgot my age too. I bet you know nothing about me." I snickered.

"Listen to what he has to say, Celena." Stiles whispered into my ear. He sounded so sexy. I bit my lip and told my so called "dad" he has five minutes to explain everything.

After a long ten minutes, I actually understood. He said that he left me when I was born because his half brother was a hunter. His brother wanted to kill my family because we were "despicable" bastets. As long as my dad wasn't near us, there was no way for his half brother and his fellow hunters would find me or my mom or her sister. For some reason, the half brother named Soloman found my mom and killed my mother. He could have killed me. I wondered why he didn't because he knew where I was. I knew he wouldn't kill Karen because she had no clue of anything. Ignorance is bliss.

"I'm sorry." I said to my father. Before he could say anything, Karen came. She dropped everything and ran to my dad. They hugged. I saw tears in Karen's eyes. I knew now that he was my dad. I've never seen Karen cry like this. She made me tear up. It was like watching a cherubic baby cry. I thought I should leave them to reuniting. I pulled Stiles to my room.

I sat on my window ledge, while he sat on the edge of my bed. We didn't talk for a while. I wanted to say something but I was in shock. I can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing my father: Kenneth Mercer. I regret being so vindictive towards him. His curly hair was so nostalgic and his familiar hazel eyes, I knew he wasn't lying. All these years I didn't care about my father, and now he is inside my home. My eyes became teary, a sudden laugh came out of my mouth. Stiles seemed confused.

"The whole time, I was with Alex, I felt like ripping of that bitch's head." I said trying to avoid the elephant. I wasn't lying. Jealousy was evil.

"I could say the same thing about Alex. The way he looks at you, pisses me off. But then again how can anyone not look at you that way." He muttered sweetly. I slowly walked to him. Our fingers intertwined, while our eyes were locked. The second we were about to kiss, there was a knock on the door. I opened it.

It was Karen with red eyes , but a slight smile, and my father by her side.

"We're going out for dinner, come with us." Karen said to both of us. I nodded.

"Thank you Karen, but it's getting kind of late." Stiles said. He shooks hands with my father. "It was nice to meet you, sir."

Seeing them shake hands made me feel good. My father told me that Stiles was a nice boy, but he also told me that he never saw anyone look at another person like the way he looked at me.