Stalker?

"Okay, so answer me exactly why you hang out with me so much?" Ashton says, the next day in Algebra

"Your my type of crowd"

"I'm no ones type of crowd."

"Well, then I guess we gotta go get my name changed to no one." I say giggling. He smiles a bit,"I hang out with you because, I've seen you before. You were much happier, and I know you can be again."

"Wait but didn't you just say your new?"

"Yeah, but I uh, used to live here. We were in grade school together." I lied. What was I supposed to say? Hey I saw you in my dream and you were really annoying but then you were really nice and you told me I had to save you, then I woke up.

"Oh, that was a long time ago.."

"But you can still be happy." I poke his cheek and go back to working, "Wait okay I do not understand this question."

~~~

"See you at lunch!" I say to Ashton as we separate for class. I walk to writing, where I'm told I have to write a song, it can be about anything, but it has to be a song. We're about to get to work, when I hear a door slam and I see a wild Irwin run past. I look around, and see no one paying attention. Here goes my good reputation. I get up and run out of the class with my book bag, the teacher screaming behind me. I keep up with Ashton until we get out of the school.

"Wait what are you doing here?? Your supposed to be in class!" Ashton yells at I, but he keeps running,and I know exactly where he's going, but he's out of sight. I take out my map to the tree house.

After 15 minutes of trying to read my awful handwriting, I reach the hill. I walk in the forest until I reach the abandoned tree house.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK  "Anyone home?"

"How the FUCK did you find me? Oh god are you stalking me??" I hear from the inside.

"You wish blondie." I climb inside and take a seat next to him,"Lucky for you there's a pizza place down the street, so we can grab lunch there. You gonna tell me what happened?" He just sits in silence.

" Okay I get you have known me for two days, and you don't trust me." He lightly nods," But you need to let stuff out. You need someone to trust, don't think I can't see that little wall up." He looks at me, and then turns his head the other way," Fair enough..." I say and take out my phone. I put on some Ed Sheeran, no specific song though. When Afire Love comes on he looks at me and sighs.

"Fine I'll tell you. Pizza first." I smile, and force him to get up.

~~~

"I'm surprised, most girls would be terrified of that tree house, all the bugs you know?"

I shrug," Someone told me that that's their home, not ours." I say biting into my pizza.

"This someone sounds like a happy-go-lucky philosopher or something."

"You'd be surprised. He was really annoying at first, and was everywhere. But he's really nice. Your actually a lot like him." I say as Ashton's bread sticks arrive, and he puts one on his plate immediately.

"How do you know so much about me?" He questions, clearly not too concerned ,as he bites into his pizza.

"I told you I-"

"No, I want the truth." He smiles," The truth, and I'll tell you what happened today. Deal?" He sticks his hand out for me to shake, and I do.

"But your gonna think I'm crazy..."

**A/N**

Okay, I'm really mad. I don't think my chapter S L U T completely saved, so basically Ashton took her to this tree house, and other stuff happened but it wasn't important. anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3