You made a big mistake

(A/N The middle of this chapter is sort of a filler so sorry <3 )

Ashton, instead of being civil of course, decides to resort to violence. He throws a fist at Robbie. Robbie barely ducks in time.

"Babe, go wait in the car. This will only take a second." Robbie smirks, getting up. My sister goes out to the car and gets in. Ashton begins to crack his knuckles.

"Ashton don't" I say and move him to the side. He's a bit surprised, but knows I'm not afraid to beat someone up.

"What are you gonna do? I'm soooo scared." Robbie says sarcastically.

"Well," I say pointing to my awards cabnet. I not only took scuba diving, but I took karate, football, and track,"I haven't really decided yet." He genuinely looks scared now. I punch him in the nose, and when his hands go up to hold that, I kick him where it hurts. As he sinks to the ground, I kick him in the head. It sends him falling back. He falls out the door, onto the pavement. I step up to him and see a bruise and bump already forming on his head, and an extremely bloody nose.

"Next time, don't FUCK with my b-" I cut myself off," Talk shit about Ashton again and I promise, you'll wake up in the hospital." I spit on his face, and walk back into the house, just as my sister runs up to Robbie.

~~~

I wake up on the couch, next to Ashton.

"Hey, Ariana." My dad shakes me awake," I'll be at your grandmas again today." I nod, and he heads out. My grandma has gotten even worse. My dad said shes a fighter, hell she's lived a month longer than the doctor expected. Now he claims she has 2 weeks. He was wrong last time though.

"Morning sunshine." I say as Ashton slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning." He says grogily,"Lazy day?" he asks. I nod, and turn on the TV.

~~~

Ashton shakes me awake as my phone rings. We were in the middle of Sherlock but I fell asleep. I look at my phone.

Dad

"Hello?" I answer grogily.

"Ari, grandma is," He sniffles," grandma is no longer with us. The funeral will be next week, but after that we're headed back home."

----

H H H H H H HOLY SHIT! I'm a bad person, but I had to. Da romance is coming, and so are lots of things. I'm really bad at writing A/Ns, so heres a bad poem.

Roses are grey

Violets are grey

Everything is fucking grey

because I'm a fucking dog

OH YOU WANT ANOTHER?!

Roses are red

Violets are red

Trees are red

Tulips are red

Bushes are rED

HOLY SHIT MY GARDENS ON FIRE!

........Ok hope you enjoyed....... bye now