Ashton what have you done?

( PLEASE read the A/N at the end of the chapter <3 )

"So, you gonna avoid him or what?" He asks, messing with his lip ring.

"Well," I start," I don't wanna be a home-wrecker. School starts soon, so I might just live on campus and avoid him."

"Wait, your going to live on campus?"

"Yeah, why not? I mean, I'm not gonna see you guys half the time. Your big celebrities, and I'm just little old me."

"Your a celebrity to me Ari." He says, still biting his lip ring,

"That was really cheesy Luke." I chuckle.

"Well," He walks over to me, and looks into my eyes. I stare into his beautiful blue ones," it's the truth you know." He presses his lips against mine, and I don't hesitate. My head clears, and in that moment nothing matters. I feel his cold piercing on my lip, and realize how wrong this is.

"Luke, stop I can't." He sighs, and pulls away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He runs his hands through his hair He turns away, and sighs.

"I love you as much as he does though." His head hangs. I sigh and push my hair out of my face.

"Luke?!" I look to the door, and find a very angry Ashton in the doorway. Shit. "WHAT THE HELL!?" He yells.

"Ashton look I-"

"SAVE IT ARIANA!"

"STOP FUCKING CALLING ME ARIANA! GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE YOU ANYMORE! I'VE SEEN YOU 3 TIMES TODAY AND EVERY TIME I JUST WANTED TO RUN AWAY FROM YOU!" He calms down, but I don't," DON'T GET MAD AT LUKE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! YOU MOVED ON, AND NOW I AM OKAY!? SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Ari, I never moved on," He starts. Happiness begins to grow, until he finishes," I had nothing to move on from."

BOOM

Another one of the few pieces of my heart left shatters.

"Ashton, not cool man." Luke says, looking at Ashton in pure anger.

"Shut the fuck up Luke." Luke charges at Ashton, and Ashton punches him as soon as he gets close enough. I have no control over my actions, and before I know it I'm fighting with Ashton. He isn't fast enough to block my kick. I'm still a really good fighter. Ashtons on the ground, and I start to walk over to help Luke, when something hits me. No, not metaphorically, something cold actually hit me. I fall to the ground, my vision blurring. I turn over to see Ashton, with a metal bat in his hand.

"Ashton?" I say weakly. He throws the bat down, and backs out of the garage, his face smeared with regret.

I begin to black out, and the last thing I hear is Luke,"ARI!"

END OF BOOK 1

( A/N: ......hi. So, this is kinda the end of book one. I wasn't gonna make a second one, but I really love this story. When it comes out on Febuary 1st, I'll let you know. It's going to be called I Won't Give Up On Us and the first few chapters are going to be in Ashton and Luke's POV. You'll get at least 4 chapters off the bat. Thank you so much for all the support this story has gotten, even if it wasn't that much.)