CANCER STICK

So I tell him. Everything that I can remember at least. It was a dream that I had two days ago, so I'm surprised I remembered it this long. I even take out the list

"Sounds about right." He says sipping his cola

"Wait what??" I say very confused.

"No, its not that I really believe you. I kinda do think your crazy, but Abbies? Abbies was a restaurant I went to when I visited America, and it was the last good night for me. No one knows about Abbies. So, we can't go there on Thursdays, so park it is." He takes another sip of his cola.

"So you kinda believe me?" He nods,"Okay, that went better than expected. Now, its your turn blondie."

"I'm not telling you everything, you still could be a stalker. I....I'll tell you what happened in class. So, I went to biology, right? And the teacher lets us off to work with our partners. So we start taking notes out of the book, and my partner just sighs, so I asked what was wrong. And then she just gave me the dirtiest look she could. So I went back to work, and then she was laughing. I look over and shes staring at a note from the person next to her. It was an arrow poining at me that said freak. Then her and her friend were cracking up and looking at me. So I had it, and I just walked out. We probably got suspended."

We walk out side and he takes a small box out of his pocket. Jesus dream Irwin said nothing about cigarettes. He catches me staring and just looks at me as he puts one in his mouth,"You okay there?" he says, I nod,"You want one?" I shake my head. He shrugs and lights it. HE JUST BUT CANCER IN HIS MOUTH AND SET IT ON FIRE!!.

"On second though, sure..." I say. WHAT AM I SAYING!? 

He hesitates,"You don't have to. I don't do it because its cool you know. No peer pressure."

OKAY GOOD ARI DON'T DO IT!,"I know Ashton heh." WHAT.AM.I.SAYING!? I hesitate putting the cigarette (CANCER STICK!!!!!!!!) in my mouth, and finally just stick it in. I light it with his lighter and inhale. I blow out the smoke like its nothing.

CANCER

STICK

I smile at him and we continue on our way to the tree house. We finally get there and grab our stuff.

"Hey uh, can I get your number?" I ask him. He giggles.

"Didn't get it from dream me?" he says. He takes my phone and puts my number in.

~~~

By the time I get home it's almost 4. I walk into the house and my god, the chores list he left for me.

Dear, Ariana. YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL! 1 no tv for the WEEK your SUSPENDED!!! 2 I need you to go drop Sara's scooter off at the repair shop on 6th ave, meaning you'll have to get someone to ride you back. 3 you know what ties look good on me, I need a new one. Thank you darling, BUT I AM STILL VERY MAD AT YOU FOR LEAVING CLASS!!!

To:Irwin

Hey, I need a big favor. Well not big, but still.

I wait a few minutes, and sit on my computer. My dad has the worst punishments. No TV? Okay, I'll just stare at supernatural on Tumblr, no problem. My phone starts going off, Ashton.

"Whats up!" I yell

"Hi, what do you need?"

"Seeing as I've bought you lunch and dinner, I need you to pretty please pick me up from somewhere." I say the last bit like a 5 year old.

"Ugh, okay, where?"

"The repair shop across from the park."

"Okay, I'll be there in 20." he hangs up. Bye to you too blondie. I hop on my sisters bike and head to the repair shop. My sister is away at Uni, and my older brother has a job and two kids. I have siblings, they just aren't around.

I get there within 10 minutes, so I walk over to the park. I sit on the swings, and stare at an engraving on the pole. ASH + LACEE  with a big X over it. Holy shit. It looks like they tried to paint over it, so it's a bit old. It was recently crossed out, so one of them is pissed, or was.

"Hey, lets go!" Ashton yells from his car. I run over and hop into his black, rusty truck.

"Hey um whats-"

"Not a word about that." he says, referring to the swings. Must be personal, but I'm nosy.

"Okay then, what do you want to do?"

He pulls up to my house,"Drop you off."

"Nah, wanna go to the mall?"

"Nah, wanna go home?"

"Nope! So I'm gonna stay here and chill until you say yes." I smile and he looks shocked. He sighs and puts the car into drive,"I win!" I say and put my sunglasses on.

---

THAT CHAPTER WAS INSANELY LONG AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE OKAY?!

ANYWHORE!!!! I'M GOING TO START INCLUDING MUSIC THAT YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHILE READING. You don't have to listen to it......I mean, if your a butt. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! BYEEEE