His Last Words (The Typhoid Chapter)

Warning: This chapter contains strong emotion. If you don't like people getting incredibly upset, then how.

Mika POV
Present Day
The Man's Nest
"Hey Mika," Bose said. "What are you.. eating?"

"Oh. Schwoz made pie." I told him. Want a slice?"

"Sure!" he replied. I grabbed a kitchen knife and gave him a slice.

"Here," I said, handing him the pie. Just then, Schwoz walked into the room.

"Oh, hey Schwoz." I said.

"I'm here to do the dishes," he replied.

"Did you clean this knife?" Bose asked, holding up the knife I used to cut his pie.

"No. That's why I'm here."

"Then when was the last time you used that?"

"Last week." We turned to face Schwoz slowly.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CLEAN IT." I asked.

"Because, I'm lazy." Schwoz said.

"I'm going to leave this slice of pie here." Bose said. "Have fun. I'm going to seek medical care."

"Uh, okay."

Bose POV
Hospital Reception
"You can't sign in for a checkup without a parent or other grownup coworker." The receptionist said.

"What would happen if a little kid ran in here bleeding internally." I asked. "Would you just send them back and ask them to grab their parent?"

A/N: I swear this chapter is so confusing-

"Yes."

"Then why-?"

"Okay fine you can come in."

Hospital Room 304
"Alright, Mr. Daulton," the doctor said. "here are your test results." she said. She handed me a paper.

"It's a blank piece of paper that says 'you have typhoid.'" I said.

"Yeah. Because you, have, typhoid." She said, pointing to each word as she said it.

"What's typhoid?" I asked.

"Well I'm glad you asked." she said. She turned the lights off and she pulled a projector screen down. "It's a virus caused by consuming contaminated food."

"Oh cool!" I said. "How does the food get contaminated."

"Food can get contaminated when a kitchen utensil is not cleaned properly in between meals."

"And yet Schwoz still had to wait A WEEK, to clean is kitchen knife."

"You'll need to stay here in the hospital for about 3 weeks while we try to cure you. Please fill out this form because you didn't fill it out earlier. And you have to fill out the form."

Chapa POV
The Man's Nest
I headed upstairs. I saw a slice of pie on the table, Mika was eating another slice of pie, and Schwoz was doing dishes.

"Hey, who was eating this?" I asked.

"Schwoz made it. But don't eat it." Mika said.

"Why?" I replied.

"It's contaminated."

"But, who was eating this?"

"Bose was,"

"But, where is Bose?"

"Eh, he went to medical care."

"He WHAT."