All the Attention Goes to Him

Warning: This chapter contains a knife. Have fun.

Mika POV
"Mika? You coming?" Miles asked me.

"Yeah Schwoz am I allowed to go fight crime or not?" I asked Schwoz.

"Let me check." He said. He slapped my arm.

"OW."

"No. You can't fight crime. Not until next week."

"Okay! Bye!" Miles ran out for the RV.

"Next? We? ek? YOU JUST SLAPPED MY ARM." I yelled.

"Not my problem." Schwoz replied.

"Uhm. Okay?"

We were waiting in the RV, doing absolutely nothing. Our calmness didn't last for long, because soon after Bose came running back. With a screaming crowd behind him.

"MIKA! SCHWOZ! OPEN UP! OPEN THE DOOR!" Bose yelled, tapping on the glass. Chapa was running behind. She was the one to open the door. I didn't even have to move.

Chapa POV
The crowd was all swarming around Bose. It's always BOSE. We do JUST THE SAME THINGS as he does, yet BOSE GETS ALL THE CREDIT.

"QUICK SCHWOZ LET'S GO. GO. GO." I said.

"I'M GO. GO. GO. GOING." he replied.

"What happened out there?" Mika asked.

"We were at Yotally Togurt." I said. "A softball team was there and they swarmed around Bose. It's always Bose."

"Oh," she said. "Hey Chapa can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah sure!" Mika said, dragging me to the back of the van. She shut the door and locked it.

"You jealous of Bose?" Mika asked.

"No.." I replied. "Yes."

"Because knowing you, I know things are going to get violent." she said.

"Do you have a fork knife I can borrow?" I asked. She paused for a second.

"Have fun in jail." she walked out of the closet. I followed her.

"WAIT I NEED IT! UGH." I yelled. "Does anyone have a fork knife I can borrow." Ray handed me a box of knives.

"Have fun." Ray said.

"Thanks!" I replied. "Wait, why do you have a box of knives?"

"Eh, I don't know."

Mika was right. Things were going to get violent. Once we were able to go home, I sat in my room and wrote a note for Bose. The next day, I slid the note into his desk.

Bose POV
To be honest, this morning, I was still pretty tired. But nobody seemed to mind. I walked to my desk. I saw a little note inside. It said meet me on top of mount Swellview at midnight.

"Hey, guys, who do you think left this note?" I asked.

"Nobody cares." They all said.

Later that night, at midnight, I went up to mount Swellview wondering who could've sent me the note. I was walking around.

"Hello? Anybody here? Because I'm here!" I said. I saw someone in the distance, but I couldn't tell who it was. A fork knife was thrown at me, and landed right around my wrist. Another one was thrown landing right around my other wrist. I was stuck to the side of the mountain.

"What? What's happening?"

Chapa POV
I walked towards Bose. My hands behind my back and an evil grin on my face.

"Hello Bose," I said.

"Chapa? So that was you who left the note?" he replied.

"Of course," I said. I slowly walked towards him. "I couldn't let you get all the attention."

"Let me go."

"Why should I? You people disgust me. Always bragging about having all the attention, for once, I want the attention." I was now right in front of him. I wrapped my arm around Bose's shoulders.

"Well, how are are- how are you going to do that?" he asked. "That actually feels nice can you keep doing that..?"

"Why of course! People like you are so.. so.." I started. "Gullible." I grabbed the fork knife from his arm and stabbed his chest. He dropped dead. Just as I planned. "What do I do with the body?"

A/N: Let me just say that happened really fast. Also tomorrow someone's going to push Bose off of a roof-
Word count: 670