𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈

Stage Name: 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈Birth Name: 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐢 (김민지)Position: 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐒𝐮𝐛-𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫Date of Birth: 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2, 1996Age: 23Weight: 46

Stage Name: 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈
Birth Name: 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐢 (김민지)
Position: 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐒𝐮𝐛-𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
Date of Birth: 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2, 1996
Age: 23
Weight: 46.8 𝐤𝐠
Height: 5'2"
Nationality: 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧
Parents: 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐣𝐢 (mom), 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 (dad)
Siblings: 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 (older sister), 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 (younger brother)

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈:
- 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈 got her stage name from 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 who called her mini as she was the smallest member.
- Before moving to Korea, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈 was from London and before that from New Zealand.
- 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈 can speak French, English and Japanese fluently and is currently trying to learn Thai and Chinese.
- Out of all the 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 members, she was the first one to join 𝐘𝐆 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, a year before 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 joined the agency.
- 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈 first got easily close with 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 after finding out they both lived in New Zealand for a while.
- Outside from the group, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈's closest friend are BM (KARD), Mark (GOT7), Vernon (Seventeen), and Amber (Fx).
- 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈 used to date Mark (GOT7) secretly but decided to break it off after deciding they're better as friends. There's still lingering feelings though.
- 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈's brother, Namhyun, used to be a YG idol trainee but decided that he wanted to be an actor.
- 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈's ultimate bestfriend is WINNER's Mino, as he was the first friend she made in the company. As well as, (G)I-DLE's Miyeon as they trained and went to highschool together.
- 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈 admittedly said her ideal type is BIGBANG's T.O.P because he has the charisma she looks for in a guy.
- When 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈 decided to go to YG, she promised not to ever leave the agency until she was fully satisfied achieving her dream.