𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭

2018

It was a YG Christmas Family party where they all gathered in a club. There was BLACKPINK, iKON, WINNER, EPIK HIGH, SECHSKIES, BIGBANG (except for Seungri) and every other other artists from YG.

"Stop drinking, will you?" Jisoo asked Minni, holding her hand, stopping her from taking another shot of alcohol down her throat. "No, I can't." Minni responded drunkly.

At this time, Minni felt the worst. She felt like complete sh*t. She broke up with Mark. She feels like she isn't doing enough as a leader and as an artist. She felt pressured into losing weight because she felt insecure around the girls, and alcohol was the thing that she could turn to.

She wanted to tell the girls everything she was feeling. The hatred and loneliness but once again she didn't want to burden them, especially since she knows they were going through a lot too.

Minni wanted to turn to Mino but since she and Mark broke up they've been in an awkward place. She wanted to tell GD, who was like her brother but she didn't want to waste his time. She could tell CL, who was like her sister but CL was busy building up her own career. She kept everything to her since debut but there was just no one, atleast someone who even noticed.

"Just let me drink, ok?" Minni spoke. "You're already drunk enough." Jennie said with a stern tone. "No, I have not." Minni clarified as she look to the floor.

"I haven't drank enough to take all of my feelings away." The girls were shocked to hear this. It was the first time Minni actually said something about how she felt. They always thought of it but didn't think enough of it for it to be true, that she was in pain emotionally.

"What do you mean, unnie?" Lisa asked. Minni finally looks up and showed her teary eyes. There were only BLACKPINK around her while the others were dancing and she looks at them.

"I wanna have fun like them." Minni said. "But I can't. I wanna feel happy but I can't."

"Why not?" Jisoo asked.

"Because I feel burdened with these feelings but I also don't wanna say anything just to pass on the burden I feel." Minni said clearly. "What do you feel?" Rosé asked. "Insecure, lonely, feeling less than. Everything but not happy."

"Tell us everything why you're not happy then." Jennie stated.

"Well if you didn't notice, I broke up with Mark, whom I loved." Minni chuckled. "And my groupmates whom is already going through their own stuff needs my comfort and I'm okay with that, but I need it too you know?" Minni added. "My family whom I'm supposed to count on is the same but I get it, you know? They have their own lives as well."

The girls felt bad as they listened to every word she said. But they also felt relieved because for once, Minni was finally thinking of herself and not always others.

"Lastly, I have a guy that I'm in love with and was the complete reason I broke it off with Mark." Minni spoke.

"Well, just confess to this guy. Maybe it'll make you feel better." Lisa suggested. "I could. But I said enough to hurt him from over 10 years ago, what will make him want me now?"

"That was ten years ago unnie." Rosé said. "Plus, who wouldn't want you?" Jennie said and the other girls agreed while they chuckled over it.

"Who is this charming guy that caught your heart?" Jisoo asked, teasingly. Minni chuckles and opens her mouth to answer. "Song..."

"Mino."