𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐛.𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐠

𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐠

2019

Minni turns to the door of the studio she was in as she heard a knocking sound. "Come in." She says, putting down her pencil she used to write lyrics.

"Hi, noona." B.I says as he opens the door, giving a small wave and smile. He enters the room and sat in front of the older girl.

"You, okay? I heard about everything." Minni said, talking about the drug allegations against him.

B.I looks to the ground and gave a sad chuckle.
"Noona..." He leads on. "Hmm? Do you have a plan to get rid of this?" Minni asks as she went back to writing. "I do..." Minni looks up to him once again, fully listening.

"I'm leaving..." He says.

Minni put down her pencil once again and gave a confused look on her face, not fully taking in what he said.

"YG... I'm leaving..."

"What? Are you serious?" She asks, unbelievably. "I think it's better for me to take time off." He replies. "When are you leaving?"

"Today..."

"And you only told me now?!" She yelled, standing up from her chair. B.I stands up as well. "It's not like we're not going to see each other again, noona. I'll call you up for a meal, ok?"

B.I goes to the door, ready to leave the studio Minni was working in. But before he could, he turns around to say one more thing. "Advice as a senior, do your best while I'm not around. You can do this even without my help. Take care, noona."

"I doubt." Minni says. B.I chuckles about to turn to the door but Minni followed him, holding his arm.

"An advice as an older sister, come back. It doesn't have to be here. Just don't give up because of this stupid reason. Because you have to make this work or else you can just call these years of your life completely worthless. Tale care, Hanbin-ah."