𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

2019

BLACKPINK was in an interview event where they were asked about multiple personal questions. Like their dating life, which they all declined including Minni, and just their dorm like, etc.

"What do you think seperates you from other groups?" The interviewer asked. "Seperate us?" Jennie asked.

"Like you know, what makes you different? Special? Like that. I mean, you're against Twice and Red Velvet which are big groups with a big fandom just like you, but what makes you different from them?" The interviewer added.

"Well I wouldn't say we're against them. We're friends with them personally so yeah." Minni spoke. "But putting all that aside, the way our group works is probably different that theirs." She added.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we help produce our own songs. We're also not a vocally focused group like Red Velvet or a dance focused group like Twice but BLACKPINK is in a mix of both, including rapping of course." Minni spoke in no sense of worry as she felt she was just being honest and answering the question as best as she could.

"I guess we can see that. But aren't you afraid that they might take your statement into wrong? Especially their fandoms." The interviewer stated.

"I mean if they really are fans, they should know that we also have a personal connection to them as friends and they should know that between us and the other two groups, there is a clear, visible line of work and personal lives."