𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢

2011

"Minji-ah! Wait for for me!" Mino shouted as he got out of the YG training building.

I look back to him and stopped walking  as he ran towards me.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" He asked. "I'm feeling tired." I responded. "Let's walk home together then." He suggested and I agreed.

•••

"Let's go over there!" I yelled and started jogging towards the park. "I thought you were tired!" He yelled back and followed after me.
"That's why we should rest." I sat down on the bench and Mino did the same.

I look up at the sky, feeling the breeze but for some reason I felt Mino's eyes on me. I look to the side to face him. "Something wrong?" He shook his head.

"Tch", I clicked my tongue.

"What?" Mino asked. "There is something wrong. Just tell me." I persuaded him. "I already told you nothing." He said annoyed. "Fine, geez... it's not my fault, why are you taking it out on me?" I mumbled but he heard it.

I stoop up from the bench and started walking away but he shouted at me.

"I love you! I really do! I love you so much! That's what's wrong!" Mino confessed and I look back at him.

Minni was shock but she looked back and spoke anyways.

"That's not my fault. I don't like you. Don't make this any weirder now." Minni responded with seriousness and coldness on her.