𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 '𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐳𝐢𝐜𝐨, 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲

2017

Talking about their friendship

"Are you ok Minni-ah?" A host asked. Minni chuckles and nodded. "You're the only girl so I wonder if you're uncomfortable at all being surrounded with guys." The host added.

"I'm really fine. We're actually all close." The hosts expressed a surprise face, not knowing this fact at all.

"How do you guys know each other?" A host asked curiously. "I met Zico through WINNER's Mino. I met Simon and Gray through Zico." Minni answered.

"So do you guys all hangout then?"

"We text in our groupchat a lot but we do hangout once in a while." Gray said.

"Are you guys the only ones in the groupchat?"

"No. We have other friends in there too." Minni said.

"We have a whole squad." Simon added and the 4 guests chuckles.

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐙𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢

"So, Zico and Minni, you guys are just friends right?"

"Yeah." Zico and Minni replied.

"But are you informed that Zico said that you were his crush."

Minni laughs as she was flustered by the sudden question as she nodded.

"Of course she would be. Zico admitted it on TV." Simon says as everyone laughs.

"Yah! Stop teasing!" Zico said directly to his friend.

"He actually messaged us on our groupchat, without Minni, and said that he wanted to sit beside her." Simon added and Gray sided with him.

"That's not even true!" Zico went against them.

"But... the golden question is... how does Minni feel about this?"

"Well... I'm just not interested."

"Straight up rejection!" Gray said as everyone laughed.

Minni's ideal man

"Minni-ah, you're liked by boys all the time right? But is there like a type that you would go for?" A host asked.

"If you tell us, it could give some of the guys a chance." Gray said, waiting for her to answer. "Might help Zico as well." Simon added. "Yah! Why is it always me?" They laugh.

"Well, I really want a man who would just understand me. Like if I'm having a hard time, they could tell. Someone who would just understand and realize my hardships. Because I'm the kind of person who likes to keep everything to myself. Like if I'm sad I wouldn't have to tell them, I guess they would just know." She answered.

"How about physical appearance?"

"Hmm... someone taller than me. Someone who has a lot of charisma, I like guys like that. If they're good-looking, I guess that's just a plus point."

"Do you see your ideal type in any celebrity?"

Minni giggles, to shy to say her answer.

"Tell us!" Simon started and the others followed.

"T.O.P-oppa." She answered, finally giving in.

"Would you marry him if you had the chance?"

"I would." Minni chuckles. "I just want a guy like him." She added.

Minni talks about past dating scandals

"Let's move on to Minni."

"Oh, no." Everyone started laughing.

"You've had a couple of dating scandals but they we're all denied."

"Yeah. But in all honesty, every single of my dating scandals were stupid."

"Your first scandal was with BIGBANG's leader, G-Dragon."

Minni laughs and shakes her head. "That was honestly the most dumbest one."

"That was released just last year, when I just debuted."

"What was the story behind that?" A host asked.

"I was actually supposed to go to the agency with my members at the time but I woke up late and they couldn't wake me up, so they went before me. I called my manager to pick me up, my members as well, but they turn their phone off during work." Minni said.

"I tried to call Dara-unnie as well but she wasn't even in Korea at the time GD-oppa was available. He picked me up and that's it. Both of us found this rumor really stupid. Because we're really only like brother and sister."