𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

2017

"Minji-ah! Come over!" Jackson yelled through the phone as you answered his call.

"You interrupted my song writing just to ask me that?" I said in a sassy tone. "Of course not! I have pizza and chicken."

I stood up and grabbed my coat. "I'll be there in 15." Jackson chuckled and you ended the call then went out the studio.

"Where are you going?" Jinmyung, your manager, asked as you bumbed into him in the hallway. "I'm meeting up with Jackson and possibly Mark."

"Again?" I frowned at him. "Just- you might get caught up in a rumor."

"I'll be careful, ok? It's me Minji you're talking to." With that, I left and went my way to JYP Entertainment's practice room.

•••

I opened the door and saw an empty room with only Mark in it, who was quietly on his phone.

I closed the door and leaned against it. "Where's Jackie?" He looks at me surprised. "You could've knocked" I chuckle. "He went to go get chicken."

I walk towards him and sat on the couch beside him. "He said he already has it and now he's making me wait."

"Yeah, well that's Jackson for you." I look at him as he was looking back at me. "Something wrong?"

"Um... Yeah there is..."

"Well, what is it?" I asked. He hesitated for a moment and kissed me.

My eyes were wide open in shock but I kissed him back after a few seconds.

We broke off the kiss and he spoke.

"I like you." He said in a whisper. "I... like you too." Mark smiles. "You're my girlfriend now then." Before I could speak another work, he kissed me.

"Well, didn't that work out?" Jackson said as he walked in to the scene. Because of Jackson, you and Mark started your love story.