Beginning Of the End

I know he's kicking me, but I have learned to just lay down and take it. I just want to run away and never come back.
After, the monster spat on me in disgust he left to the couch to do another line.
"GO clean yourself up you gross Bitch!"
"I wish you would just die like your slut of a mom."
I lay on my concrete floor and shut my eyes to go to the Dream World where my mom is. She is always waiting for me with you sweet eyes and big smile. She told me of this land, when ever my dad would do drugs and beat her she would give me a pill and tell me go to Dream World.
The monster woke me up with kick to the stomach
"Get up you lazy Bitch," spitting with ever world.
"Do what you are meant for and strip for me and my buddy's." "NOW" he said slamming the door behind him.
I take off my clothes and walk towards the Monster and his friends.
They all whistle and hoot at me, "Come here baby." One of the old creepy men say.
I do the dance tears going down my face, trying to do it as fast as possible and I leave back to the room.
I look at myself in the mirror with the pills in my hand
"Come on you lazy fag just do it,your dad hates you, your a cunt, what do you have to live for!" I burst into tears as I swallow one pill at a time, and now I just lay down with all fifteen pills in my stomach as I close my eyes and drift off to dream world."
AN:thanks for reading this chapter of RxD, I hope you like it. I spent 3 days writing this so... Love you my little Kitty's bye.