7 ♕ Do it. Do it. Do it...

Christian’s POV

I took a second to stare at myself in my bedroom mirror. My usual messy brown hair that stuck out from the front of my white beanie, a pair of light blue jeans, and a white pullover hoodie. I was ready for the party since it was 9:00 pm and people would start arriving. I’d been so anxious for Friday to come, it was finally here, thank goodness.

Walking out of my room, I headed towards Cecelia’s bedroom. Without knocking I entered her bedroom to find her barely walking out of her bedroom bathroom, all dressed up and ready.

“You look…beautiful.” I complimented her, smiling. I actually did mean it, though as usual, she thought I was just trying to mess with her.

“Shut up. I know I look bad, I can’t find anything that looks nice on me.” She crossed her arms.

Examining her up and down all over again, my mouth hung open. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a ruffle blue top, and a pair of blue high heels. Her hair was let down loosely, and she was make up free. She looked gorgeous, I’m sure she would have a lot of boys trying to hit on her tonight.

“You look fine, now let’s go downstairs and wait.” I insisted, as she was about to walk to her closet, probably to find another outfit. I grabbed her hand, pulling her with me as I walked out her bedroom and downstairs to the living room.

I let go of her hand once we were there and looked back to face her.

She was pouting, and I must admit, it sure as hell was damn adorable.

“Smile already. I told you, you look amazing.” I assured her, trying to bring her mood up.

“Thanks.” She mumbled, looking down at the floor, with her arms crossed again.

I chuckled at how stubborn she was.

Cecelia lifted her gaze up from the floor to meet mine. Everything seemed to go silent, not an awkward silent though, a nice one. I had this urge to do something, yet I couldn’t seem to figure out what that ‘something’ was. My mind kept repeating the same words over and over again, but I still wasn’t sure of what that urge was about.

Do it. Do it. Do it…

Do what? I was utterly confused with myself. My stomach suddenly was feeling strange, making me more confused. She looked so vulnerable, making whatever the urge was bigger. My gaze dropped from her eyes to her lips that were slighted parted open, making the urge start kicking in a lot more than it already was. It took me a moment longer to understand what the urge was…

I wanted to kiss her, oh so badly.

The house doorbell suddenly broke the silence, causing me and Cece to snap our heads towards the door quickly, frightened by the sudden sound. She glanced at me one more time before walking towards the door to open it. I stayed standing there though, confused as to why I had the urge to kiss her. I bit my bottom lip, still feeling the weird sensation in my stomach.

Only, the feeling felt like emptiness now…disappointment. The disappointment of the moment being interrupted.

-

I danced to the music with a girl who I’d never even met in my life before. She kept grinding on me, so I went along with it. I danced, a cup full of alcohol, in each of my hands, probably spilling everywhere but I didn’t care. All I wanted was to have fun tonight, to let loose, and that’s what I’m doing. I wasn’t going to let anything get in the way of that, not even Cecelia could stop me from having fun tonight.

Speaking of Cecelia, where’d she run off to?

Completely forgetting about the girl I was dancing with, I walked out of the living room where everyone was dancing and walked to the kitchen to see if she was in there since she wasn’t in the living room. Cece wasn’t in there either though, so I walked around the rest of the house and through the crowds of people to find her, but I couldn’t. I still hadn’t checked outside so I went to look for her there. This time, I actually did spot her, but with Aaron and another girl who most people knew as slutty Mae.