Gene Clark#1

The heavy warmth of the sun spilled through the canyon,I found myself huddled under an oak writing another useless piece of song material,just for the hell of it.
Even though it was pure shit.
"Fuck"a deep voice says,I turned around a boy with beatle haircut was staring down at me in annoyance.
"Did I do something?"I say "Yeah,its my spot"he says as he whips his guitar out from behind his back.
"I dont see your name on it"I say irritated at his entitledness. "Whatever"he grumbles as he sits down right beside me. "What ya writing?"he asks randomly as he fiddled with the chords of his guitar.
"Nothing"I say,I felt like I was gonna explode if he asked another question
"Poems?"he says softly,I let out a small "mhmm" hoping,he'll leave.
"I write poems too"he says softly,as he pulls out his little leather-back notebook. "What's ya name,love"he asks,What the fuck?. He was just rude to me earlier now,hes acting like that just didnt happen. "What do you care?"I ask annoyed,"Cause I wanna make it up to you"he says "Now,what's your name?"he asks raising his dark brows that hid under his long,mop-top. "Y/N"I say,"Well,Y/N I'm Gene. Gene Clark" he says extending his hand for me shake,I took it and watched him as his hands returned back his guitar,he picked at a few chords and hummed to himself for entertainment.

You showed me how to do
Exactly what to do
How I fell in love with you
Oh, oh, oh, it's true
Oh, oh, I love you

I ran my fingers over the ink-stained page,I looked over at the dark-haired boy, He looked up at me and smiled.
I knew deep down,this was gonna be one hell of a journey.