Michael Clarke#1

I woke up to the sound of my telephone blaring in my ear, I picked it up

"Hello?"I say groggily

"Y/N! I got something to show you
Can I come over?"he asks softly,excitement filled his voice

"Yeah,of course"I say

"Alright,See ya"he says,Click.
the line goes dead

I hopped out of bed,throwing on a shift dress, as I ran a brush through my heaping pile of curls.

A knock hit my door

Shit.

I walked over the door,and opened.
There stood Michael, a shit-faced grin on his face. He raises up his hands,and shows me his album.I read it: Mr.Tambourine Man
The Byrds

"Holy Shit,Michael"I say,he wandered over the record player,and set it the turntable. A few scratches,then,two sweet,tenor-like voices came pouring from the speakers. It was Roger and David's voices,they were beautiful and I think they knew it.

Michael kept giggling and dancing like a fucking maniac,he was clapping his hands and yelling.He grabbed my wrists and swung me around,still giggling foolishly,cause me to react the same way.

As the song came to a close,he still was laughing and so was I. It transitioned into the next song called:
I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better

He turned down the speaker,so,it wouldn't be blasting in each others ears. He just hugged me,hesitantly,I hugged him back. "You Alright?"I say as he pulls away,his arms still around me. "I Just cant believe it,Y/N"he says happily "I mean,we were barely known and now were number one!"he says giddily. He raised his hands from my waist,brushing the wisps of hair from my cheek.
He softly pecked my lips,a warm sensation surged through my veins.
He pulled away just as fast, he shuffled his feet nervously "I'm Sorry-I shouldn't have done that"he says "No,its alright-I wanted it"I say,he looks up at me,a soft smile apoun his angelic face. He leans in,his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.his lips already on mine,taking my senses away,it was a warm feeling bubbling inside of me,A familiar taste of honey and cigarettes. He pulled away,a beaming laugh escapes him.
Knowing,this is was it. This is what I wanted,needed per say.
I smiled back at him,
knowing this was gonna be a fucking wild trip.