Michael Clarke#2

A warm kiss planted against your neck,Michael had his hands around your waist swaying back and forth. Heavenly bliss filled your mind. "C'mon Y/N the guys won't quit staring-I want you y'know?"he says giggling as he pushes a strand of hair away from your face. You took ahold of his hand as you two walked together down the bustling roads of sunny California.

A few moments later

You entered Michael's home, you two were cuddled up on a the couch, something you two did frequently. He pressed a warm kiss against your neck,his hand's along your shoulders sending chills along your spine.
"I love you Y/N"Michael whispers as nibbles down harder on your neck leaving a pale purple mark. You leaned into his chest,his arms around your waist holding you tightly as if you'd float away if he let go. "I love you too"you whisper,he giggles again,a giggle that was music to your ears. You two lay together in every loving warmth,kissing and cuddling as the loneliness fades away.
Knowing love was something they needed,it was the undying love they have for each other,making the temptations strong.Love. Love was all they ever needed.

I got the idea for this fic from this song!. Also I think this would go well for background music and such anyways Enjoy!😀