Gene Clark#2

The heavy sunlight drew through the blinds
My eyes opening and embracing the warm sun. I leaned over on my side, there layed a sleepy Gene tired from constant studio work from the night before. I looked back at the Clock, it was 8 in the morning. I decided a little more sleep wouldn't hurt.

Something warm pressed my shoulder,it was Gene,his beautiful green eyes adjusting to the sun,as he pressed a warm kiss against my shoulder,making the trail last to my neck. "Morning,Darling" he says,his warm,sleepy voice being something I adored. He smiled against my neck,showing off his cute dimples and toothless grin. "Morning" you say giggling childishly. Gene lifted his head,his long mane of brown hair a mess,you run your fingers through his hair,he arches his head back,as if you touched every nerve in his system enlightening a fire in his belly. He leaned in and kissed you sloppily,"I wanna make it up to you" he says,his voice deep and airy,almost breathless. "What?"you say baffled "For leaving you alone"he whines,his thumb pressed softly against your chin as this country boy marvels over your face. He leans in and kisses you,the way he does everytime your together as if you were the only person he ever loved.
He hands rested against your thighs,his lips still on yours,a warmth between you two as he presses into your chest. Gene pulled away once more,"I wanna make it up to you,this morning"he says again,he don't answer him,just let him cradle you in his arms knowing whatever will happen next will be something you needed,a uncontrollable craving. You rested your head in the pit of his chest,drifting back into a loving sleep

I feel like this song fits the mood here