Home

It's been 8 months.

My family doesn't even talk about her anymore, put away all her pictures, drawings and letters.
It's like she never existed.

Easter break

FP awaited his sister at the airport, Ivy was studying abroad, in London.
Ivy ran out from the escalator when she saw her older brother and hugged him tight when she reached him.
"Hello sis, how was London?" FP asked her.
"Shut up, I've missed you so much!" Ivy yelled as she continued hugging her brother.
"How's everybody at home? They doing okay?" she continued.
"Well, they're gonna be happy to see you, that's for sure, all they've been talking about for weeks was your arrival home." he chuckled.
"Let's go, my car is parked in front of the airport."

Ivy looked at her house, still the same as she had left it 8 months prior.
Somehow, everything reminded her of that one night.
"Let's go inside, shall we?" FP walked up the porch and took out his keys.
Slowly, Ivy walked inside her home, her mother running up to her the moment she entered the kitchen.
"Geez, mom, I was gone for like 8 months? I face-timed you on Christmas eve."
"8 months is too long, oh, how I've missed you!"
Betty basically squeezed Ivy nearly dead, but let go when she heard Jughead call her name.
"Bets, give the girl some space, you're squeezing her!" he joked.
"Hi, dad." Ivy greeted her father. Jughead hugged her as well, not as tight as Betty had, however.
"Are they here yet?" FP asked his mother.
"No, but they'll be here any moment."
"Who? Who's gonna be here?" Ivy was confused.
Suddenly a knock on the door was heard.

When Ivy opened the door, she immediately hugged the person who she had opened up for.
It was Florian.
"Good day to you too." he said as he wrapped her into a hug.
"I thought you were at Harvard?" Ivy said as she let go of him.
"We were, but your brother called and said we should celebrate Easter with a certain Serpent Queen."
Ivy frowned excitedly.
"We? You mean.."
Sebastian suddenly appeared behind Florian, wearing his Harvard jersey, and he smiled.
He looked so much better than the last time Ivy had seen him.
"Hey there, kiddo!" he yelled at Ivy and she hugged him in return.
"Oh, you guys!" Ivy said. "You came all that way, just to celebrate Easter with me?"
"They're not the only ones." a female voice said.
Aurelia and Rebel both walked up to the door and stood still with the boys.
"We got a call as well." Rebel said, smiling.
After the entire hugging ritual, Ivy let all of them in and got them all drinks.

We stayed up very late that night. Discussing things that changed.
Things that didn't change.

"Wait, hold up, you guys started a LGBTQ+ group at Harvard?" Aurelia asked the couple as she took another sip from her glass of wine.
"Sure did, got a lot of members too." Sebastian answered.
"Meanwhile, I can't even convince my teacher at Yale to even consider teaching about gay or lesbian relationships during SexEd." Rebel chuckled.
"They'll come around, times are changing." Ivy said.
"Look at me and Riverdale's most prominent couple Seborian, we're the gayest you can get!"
Ivy thought about Liz, who was away at UCLA.
She wished she was here, so badly.
"Should we get to bed? It is late." Aurelia suggested.
The group agreed, Sebastian and Florian leaving for the house next door and Aurelia and Rebel leaving for their parents houses.
Ivy was alone again.
She stared at the wall, pretty much empty, now that any photo Mika was on had disappeared.
"I should just go to bed." she muttered to herself.

I didn't sleep much.
How could I?
I missed my girlfriend, my friends, and strangely enough, my sister.

I didn't know where she was.
I didn't know what she was up to.
I didn't know what was coming.