Sixteen

At the Sway house:
Nessa's POV:

"Hey babe, why did you turn off the comments on your Instagram post" I asked walking up to my boyfriend. "Oh um just didn't want to see hate today" Josh said obviously lying. "Joshua tell me why you turned off the comments" I say crossing my arms. "Can we talk privately" he says pulling me into his bedroom. "Ness you know I love you right" he said looking down at me, "Yeah of
course" I say smiling. My smile immediately dropped when I saw he wasn't smiling too, "Babe are you okay" I said touching his arm, he quickly pulled away. "I think we should break up" he quickly says, "wait what" I say tears starting to form in my eyes. "I think we should break up" he says again his voice cracking. "Why" I say tears now falling from my eyes. "I think I have feelings for someone else" he says, "I'm so sorry ness" he continues. "Uhm can I ask but who" I ask my voice cracking. "Jess" he says quietly. Jessica fucking heart. I lost to this dumb bitch. "I- wow" i say. "I'm gonna leave" I say leaving the room. I run downstairs needing to leave sway. "Hey ness are you okay" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Jessica.

Josh's POV:

I did it. I finally broke up with Nessa. I just couldnt do our relationship knowing I really liked Jess. I sat on my bed and felt relieved. I was about to lay down when I heard someone scream. I ran downstairs and saw Nessa screaming at Jessica. "You fucking bitch" Nessa screams. "Excuse me" Jessica asks completely calm. "You fucking ruined my relationship" Nessa yells. I could see the tear stains on her face. And not gonna lie, it hurt seeing her feel like this because of me.

Jessica's POV:

"You ruined my fucking relationship" the small girl yells. "How did I ruin your relationship" I say confused. "Josh chose you over me" She says a bit quieter, pain in her voice. "I'm sorry but I don't know what you talking about" I say more confused than I was before. "Josh likes you" She says tears streaming down her face. "Ness I think you should cool down a bit and come back later to straighten things out. Ok" Bryce says taking Nessa to her car. I just stood there, I couldn't process what the fuck just happened. "Jess are you good" Griffin asks me. "Uh Yea, I'm just going to go the hype house for awhile" I say grabbing my keys and heading outside. I started my car and started driving, not to the hype house but to my Dads house.

___________________________________________________________________

I know this is short, I'm gonna try to update in a bit but thank you so much for reading and also thank you @nessa_hella444 for voting on all parts of the story❤️❤️