Nineteen

Jessica's POV:

I decided to make a tik tok since I haven't posted in a while. I started to dance to the song "then leave" (I don't know the name). After I was finished, I posted it and put a caption, "Who do y'all ship me with". After a few minutes, thousands of comments started rolling in. I got shipped with Bryce,Jaden and Kio. I decided to go to bed and figure all of this shit in the morning.

The next morning

I wake up at eight in the morning and decide to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Outfit:

Makeup:

Makeup:

I go downstairs and decide to make the boys breakfast

I go downstairs and decide to make the boys breakfast. While I was making breakfast Kio, walks downstairs. "How are you always up so early" Kio says walking towards me. "I don't know" I say laughing a bit. "So.. have you thought about it" Kio asks excitedly. I shrug as I crack an egg into a pan. "Do you even like Josh" He asks. "Are you gonna keep this between us." I say turning towards the boy. He nods frantically, "I do like him" I say taking some plates out of the cabinet. "Yes" he yells jumping up. " oh my gosh, shut up" I say, a slightly blushing. "What are you guys talking about" Bryce asks walking downstairs, the rest of the boys following him. "Nothing" Kio says taking a plate of food and sitting down. Everyone sat down at the table and immediately began eating and talking as usual, Josh sat next to me not talking with the rest of the boys. "You look beautiful" Josh says facing me, "thank you" I say covering the fact that I was blushing, I think he noticed because he chuckled. After Everyone was finished with their food, we decided to watch a movie. "Guys I'm bored" I say after the third episode stranger things. "Me too" Jaden says. "You know what I think we deserve a vacation" Bryce says turning off the show. "Really Bryce" Anthony says rolling his eyes. "Yes let's take a road trip" Josh says jumping up. "Are you sure, we are in a middle of a pandemic" Kio says. "Yes, we can go out of state" Bryce says standing next to Josh. "Really like where" Jaden says picking up a half empty bucket of popcorn. "Um.. maybe Texas" Josh asks facing us. "Don't you think that's to far" I say taking some of the popcorn from Jaden. "No it'll be perfect" Bryce says.

__________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this is short, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for 1k reads, I know it may not seem like a lot but it means so much to me. Thank you for reading❤️❤️