Reading "004"

Aaaaa, it's been a while since I've updated, huh. Well, that's because. . . yeah, I don't have an excuse. I'm sorry. Have this chapter.

~+~

It'd been a month. An entire month and Nico still felt wrong. He still felt dirty, he still felt whore-ish, but now he felt, ill. He had been puking more, usually in the morning. Maybe it was because when he woke up next to Will, he got a wave of nausea because around a month ago, this is where he had cheated on him.

Currently, Nico was running out of his cabin into the bathrooms. He ran into the boy's bathroom, thanked every god there was that no one was in there this morning, and hurled everything he ate in the past week up. He hadn't really been eating either, he can't honestly remember the last time he had a full meal, the guilt unsettling in his stomach.

Not to mention the guilt of cheating on Will, but also, the guilt of the fact Percy and Annabeth were no longer dating and barely talking. It was Nico's fault, maybe Annabeth didn't know that, since well, he was still breathing, but it was his fault.

Annabeth gave a soft smile as she discreetly wrapped her arm around Nico's shoulder, whispering a quick, "No it wasn't,"

Before walking back to his cabin, he swung by the Dining Pavilion and grabbed a glass of water, then drank it, before walking away.

"I'm getting really worried about you," Will said as Nico walked into the door. He heaved a sigh.

"Will, don't be, I'm fine," Nico said, resting a hand on his stomach, which despite him not eating, had seemed to be getting rounder, not fatter, rounder, like bloated.

Nico facepalmed, realizing how obvious it should've been. Yeah, he was a dude, and thought he couldn't get pregnant, still!

"Nico, you've barely eaten anything, and you're puking up most your muscle mass, I can be worried, you're not fine,"

Nico rolled his eyes. "I. Am. Fine. STOP worrying about me!"

"No need to snap Nico! I am only trying to look out for you--"

"I don't need you to look after me though!" Nico snapped, turning around facing the door. "I'll be at breakfast, see you there,"

"No, you'll be sitting at the Zeus table and not eating, probably prod at your food a bit so it looks like you thought about eating it, but you won't and then, you'll just vomit the water you drank up tomorrow,"

"Fuck you!" Nico said, turning around. "Fuck you, you--" He stopped. He wasn't meaning to snap at Will, he was just nervous, and angry at himself. "I am so so sorry," Nico said before turning back around and walking out of the cabin.

When he got back to the Pavilion, there was only Piper, Percy, and Jason. Annabeth had been sitting with her table lately with her brothers and sisters.

"Hey Neeks," Jason smiled, gesturing to a seat next to him. Nico took it, after sliding a portion of his pancake to the gods.

"Hi," He mumbled. He and Percy made eye-contact but quickly looked away.

The conversation continued on, and Will joined them shortly after. Their relationship was falling apart. Nico knew it, Will knew it, but the only difference between the two was Nico knew why and WAS the reason.

Nico and Will hadn't had sex since the night, Nico and Will hadn't laughed the same since that night, and Nico and Will hadn't even had the same conversations, Since. That. Night. That one fucking night...