Chapter 4 - "Forgotten Memories"

As soon as I got home. I jumped on my bed and rolled as I try to contemplate everything that has happened today. 'Did I just got a rival?' I thought. 'This is absurd. Does that mean I can't be her friend anymore?' I added. 

"Nooooo" I shouted.

My dad and mom came barging in. "Is everything alright, sweetheart?" My dad asked.

"I'm okay. It's just that I got a rival mom!! Dad!!" I cried. I never experienced having friends before. That's why having my only friend call me a rival is really confusing. "Does that mean I can't be friends with her?" I hugged my mom.

"Tell me what happened then, I'll tell you the answer." My mom said. I told her what happened as I cried my heart out. She laughed and my dad sighed.

"I guess I'll leave you girls to it!" my dad said as he shut the door.

(Y/N)'s Dad P.O.V.

As I close the door I can feel my heart pounding so fast. I closed my fist and raised it above my head. 'My baby girl's growing! I'm so happy!' I thought but, I remembered that she mentioned a boy a while ago. "I'm going crush and pound you boy! No one dares approach my precious baby! NO ONE!" I  shouted softly..

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My mom patted my back. "I think she meant you'll be her rival if you like the same guy. Don't cry too much." she comforted.

"But, I don't like Sakusa.." I said. 'Or do I?' I thought to myself. I wiped my eyes and sat straight to face my mom. "Mom, how do you know if you like someone?"

"Hmmm..." She looked up and smiled then, looked at me. "When your heart race when you see that person and he makes you feel comfortable" she said. She stood up and waved goodbye "Well then, I'll be going now." She goes out and shut the door.

'Do I like him? If I do then, Liliana won't be my friend anymore.' I thought. I stayed up late contemplating if I like Sakusa and how will I approach Liliana knowing that she just declared herself as my rival.

~~~

The next day, I looked like a walking zombie. I have dark eye bags. I look so pale. I can't even pay attention to my surroundings. I bumped into someone and didn't  even turned to see who is it. "Sorry.." I said.

"Hey (y/n)! Are you okay?" It was a female voice. I turned to see who is it and to my surprise it was Liliana. I cried. I thought she won't talk to me ever again.

"Liliana!" I cried. "I thought you'll never talk to me again! I'm still your friend right? I promise I don't like Saku—" She covered my mouth.

"Shh! We're in the corridors, a lot of people will hear you." She said. She pulled me to the rooftop.  "So?" She asked.

"I don't like Sakusa please still be my friend!" I begged. 'I don't know if I like him or not but, I don't want to lose my one and only friend' I thought.

"Silly!" She pinched my cheeks. "Even if you like Omi you're still my friend. It's for him to decide." She looked at me and smiled.

"So you're still my friend?" I asked for reassurance.

"Yes." She giggled. "But, I don't think you don't like Sakusa though."

"Why?" I asked.