Chapter 12 - "Look Up!"

"Then I'll give you a reason to be selfish. Is this enough..." He pulled me by my wrist, making me face him. He cupped my face as I felt his warmth on my lips. It's a passionate kiss. It's full of desires. It's a kiss that tells you 'I'll be here so be selfish as long as you want. I'll be okay.'

I pulled away. "Why are you doing this? Can't you understand the situation?" I asked angrily as my eyes started to water. 'I don't want to let go but, I need to.' I thought.

"It's you who don't understand. If you're sick then, that's more than enough reason to be selfish! What are you so scared of? Hurting me?" He shouted as he came close wiping my tears with his warm fingers. 'Stop Saku-chan, if you continue this I might break.' I begged in my mind.

"Yes! So what if I'm scared of hurting you? You've experienced this pain before aren't you scared?" I asked as I pushed his hand away.

"What's more scary than losing someone without doing anything? What do you want me to do? Watch you die? That's just pure cruelty (y/n)..." He said as tears came streaming down his face.

I'm feeling weak not because I'm sick but, because seeing him like became my weakness. "Sorry..." I whispered. "I'm really sorry..." I whispered again as I looked down. Tears were streaming down my face. I can't stop crying.

He pulled me close to his chest. I felt his warm embrace. He's caressing my back. "Be selfish. That's a command. I don't take no as an answer." He commanded.

I nodded as a response. I felt safe. I never wanted anything so bad than to live starting that moment. I didn't care about the people. I just wanted this moment to last. 

~~~

Ever since that day, I was back to my prison. I can't go to school anymore but, I'm not sad. Komori comes to visit me whenever he's free same goes with Liliana. On the other hand, Sakusa visits me everyday. There's also times where he'll sleep over, like today.

"Hey Saku-chan, are you sure you'll stay here?" I asked.

"What? You feel uncomfortable?" He asked back raising me a brow.

"No, it's just you're doing this every week don't you feel tired?" I asked.

"No. Why would I be?" He said as he pulled out a grape juice and Nintendo from his bag. "Shut up with the overthinking crap. Let's do the things on your list tonight." He smiled. I just nodded.

He placed two wine glass on the table. "I'm sorry we can't drink wine here so, here. We'll drink grape juice instead."

"Let's watch movies while drinking grape juice." I suggested as I smiled at him and he nodded. "Let's play Nintendo next time." I added.

He hid the Nintendo in his bag. "What kind of movie do you wanna watch?" He asked. 'I'm not used to this. Why is he being too kind?' I thought.

"Call me germ!" I demanded.

"What??" He asked, confused.

"I said call me germ. You're being too nice. I'm not used to it." He gave out a soft laugh.

"You really are something aren't you?" He teased. "I've never met someone who loves being called a germ as much as you do." He added.

"Well, I've never met a germophobe who fell in love with a germ." I shrugged as I laughed.

"Stupid." He said as he checked the possible movies on the list. I saw coco and pointed it.

"That movie!! Please!!" I shouted.