6. The Cupid

Every love story has a cupid, right? Well, this story has too. Final exams just got over and it was time for summer vacation. Each and every student was ready for their summer internship. Aarya and Yash were excited too, but there was only one problem, they won’t be able to see each other every day.

But as I mentioned, there is a cupid in this story. And that cupid is “An Institute” which offers various courses that helps to gain more insight in a particular field, they both decided to do a digital marketing course over there, it was only for Saturday and Sunday but at least it was something to hold on to. Both of them could not wait for days to pass and for weekends to come.

It all started when both of them attended a seminar in their college and afterwards Aarya wanted to go to that institute to ask some query about the course and he brought Yash with her too. He was not aware about the course, but once he got to know about it, he found it very interesting and he also joined the course. This way, he could also see her twice a week. Yes, he was interested in course, but it was not his priority. Aarya was the prime objective.

The institute changed everything between them. Those eight hours when they met at their classes were magical. She would always arrive first to the class and she would save a seat for him because she knew that he is always late for the class. So, most of the time, their Sunday started with cute convincing on the side of Yash. He would write cheesy lines on eraser like “My better ½” and call her “Babe, Babe” while class is going on just to tease her. He had made his own version of BABE – ‘Before Anything, Before Everything’.

The best part of their institute was break time which they used to get between their lectures. During that, they both would share each and everything with each other. How was their day? What new  happened at their internship? Everything from A to Z. She always used to bring food for him and sometimes she would even feed him with her own hands. It might sound like a cliché, but it didn’t matter to any of them.

They even had their own version of hug - “Pinky Hug” Sounds weird, right? But it was not. It was a small gesture that they would do during the lectures to tease each other. They would wrap their pinky finger around each other’s like a knot and pretend that it’s a hug. This started when one day he held her pinky finger to annoy her during the lecture but when he did, he couldn’t let go of her finger. It felt like a knot which was binding their soul together. And from that day on, it became their thing.

“The institute” played a big role in their life. It brought them closer than they were before. It made them realize their importance in each other’s life. They shared many bitter sweet moments there which will linger in their minds for life time.

---------------

How was the chapter? How are you liking the story so far?

If you are enjoying it, put a VOTE and COMMENT your views.

Don't be a silent reader, I would love to hear what you think about this story.