10. Elevator Kiss

Aarya and Yash both were busy with their internship and during weekends they were busy with their digital marketing course. But during those busy days, something magical took place. It was something out of the blue. Neither her nor him expected it to happen.

Both of them were in an elevator of the institute, they were going home after their lectures when he hugged her. She was surprised at the suddenness of the hug and when they broke the hug, he kissed her cheek. Aarya was shocked, she didn’t know how to react. This was the first time he ever kissed her, and he was craving for more, he kept staring at her lips, and before she could say anything, he uttered two words “Can I?”

Those two words hanged around in the air for a while but within a second, they both were kissing each other. At first, it was slow as if they were testing waters but soon it became heated. The feeling of someone else’s lips on your own is something beyond magical, the softness and warmth of another person wants you to never let them go. You just want to keep kissing until you run out of breath. Their lips were discovering each other’s mouth while their hands were discovering each other. They can keep kissing eachother forever, but the elevator dinged, and they had to let go of each other.

Their first kiss was something that could never be described in words. All in all, it was so fascinating that it left them wanting for more. When they broke the kiss, both of them were completely silent. They were afraid that words might ruin the moment. This moment was too precious for them and wherever they might be in the future, they will always look back at this moment and it will definitely bring a big fat smile on their face.

---------------

How was the chapter? How are you liking the story so far?

If you are enjoying it, put a VOTE and COMMENT your views.

Don't be a silent reader, I would love to hear what you think about this story.