Chapter 9

A/N: Remember this is like 4 years into the future because they are already older. Like 17&18 so now they're a little older. So yeah.
~~~~~~
I woke up in our bedroom alone. Brennen, my boyfriend of 4 years next to me. I walk out of our bedroom and down to our kitchen. When it was our 3 year we bought our own house. I got into the cabinet and grabbed the box of cereal, I didn't use a bowl... or milk. I walked to the living room and laid on the couch. I turned on the T.V. to watch my recorded episode of The Red Band Society as I shoved some frosted flakes in my mouth. I hear the stairs creek and I look behind me to see Brennen. "Babe, not the frosted flakes." he said in a whiney tone. "Do something." I said in a 'come at me bruh' kind of tone. He walked over and sat on me and held my legs together, and pinned to the couch. Knowing I'm claustrophobic and I hate when my legs are trapped like that. He laughs, "Give me the frosted flakes and I'll let go." he said. "NEVER!" I protested as we started to get into a little wrestling match.

"You suck at this!" Bren says laughing as he pins me to the floor. I laugh and try to get out of his grip. But my laugh has made me weak. "Say truce, give me the frosted flakes and you can get up." he said as he got closer to me. "Tru-JUST KIDDING!!" I yell in his face. He finally gave up and walked to the kitchen. "Do you want this ravioli for lunch? Or can I have it?" I stared at him, "I don't want no ravioli nigga." I say mocking the kid on vine. We both started laughing because of the vine. "Can I ask you something?" Bren asks as he pours the ravioli in a bowl. "Yeah, what's up?" I ask him leaning over the island. "You know how today is our 4 year?" He said turning to look at me. "Yeah, you remembered!" I say, he forgot the first 2 years. He blushed a bit as if we were meeting for the first time and I called him like super cute, or just made him nervous. "Yeah, I was wondering if I could take you out for dinner tonight?" He asked me biting his lip. God I loved when he did that, he does it a lot. I nodded walked upstairs.

As I started to go through my closet I started to wonder what I should wear. Was it a fancy dinner? Or were we going to go to some burger joint, like dress casual. "BABE!" I yell down the stairs and I hear him coming up the stairs. "What." He asks walking in. "Is it fancy? Or like should I wear something I would normally wear?" He rolls his eyes. "Get out. I'll pick you out the perfect outfit for where we are going. I don't want you to see because I don't want you guessing all day." he says as he pushes me out of our room and shuts the door. I secretly hope it was casual so I could wear shorts. I'm not gonna lie, it was hot today. After 5 minutes of rummaging through my things he finds one piece. I only know because I hear him yell, "THIS ONE WILL BE SO CUTE!!! Now for the other half!" I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to make lunch. I was honestly starving. I was hoping to do a little something special with him tonight. People that love each other tend to do...this thing. And honestly we've been together 4 years, today. It needs to happen soon because I just love him with everything I have and I can't waist another opportunity to not have him in that way.

He runs down the stairs putting his shoes on, "I gotta run to my moms real quick ok?" He says shutting the door before letting me reply. That boy I swear. I shake my head as I walk upstairs to our room to see where he hid the clothes, failing to find them I go back down stairs and finish my lunch.

I walk up the stairs where Bren now had my outfit on the bed. To my surprise it was a pair of short shorts that had little rips on the pockets, a plain white T-shirt, and a red white and blue flannel shirt to go around my waist. I looked over a bit and saw my red vans and a white bandana. It suddenly hit me, this is what I wore the day we met, just over 4 years ago. I yell for Bren to ask him. "Hey." he says walking in. "Did you pick this out on purpose?" I ask as I smile at him. He nods his head and brings me into a hug. "I remember when you wore it. The first day we met. Well you've worn it more but I remem-" I shake my head and give him a long passionate kiss as if I were to tell him to shut the fuck up. He kissed back instantly as his hands traveled to my hips. "Bren, I gotta go get ready." I say smiling into the kiss. He pulls away and walks over to his side of the closet looking for a shirt.

We arrived at Taco Bell, of course. I order my food and it came with some sauce that I didn't ask for. It was actually pretty packed today, softball kids just got back from a game, kids were hanging out, a couple people grabbing food. A few couples here and there. I look across from Brennen to see him reading his sauce message. "What's yours say?" He questioned. I pick one up and read it. "Will you marry me?" I say as I look up. I don't see Brennen anymore. I then see him kneeling beside me. "Will you do what the packet says?" He says as he pulls out a box with a ring. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands as I start to cry. I jump out of my seat and hug him as an obvious yes. I loved that this boy was so cheesy, proposing at his favorite fast food restaurant. I put my left hand in front of him as he slips the engagement ring on my finger. I get a better look at the ring, it's sterling silver, it's purple and has real diamonds. It resembled a belt buckle, it was honestly the cutest thing I ever seen. I look around to see a few people crying tears of joy, a couple girls obviously pissed because they're fans.

We return home and I shut the door behind me. I follow Bren up the stairs and to our bedroom. I take all my clothes off except a tank top, bra, and underwear. Bren strips down to his boxers and lays next to me. We both cuddle up for the night as happy as we are. I look up at him to give him a kiss, it gets heated real quick as he pulls me on top of him. He put his hands on my hips. It soon led to a memory I would never forget. That memory is that I was having sex with my fiancé who just who happens to be Brennen Taylor.

~~~
A/N: Ok I know my chapters have been a little short. It was kind of meant to be a short story anyway. I have 2 more chapters left for you guys. It's sad to see this story end so soon. I had fun writing this though. And I hope you enjoyed reading this. Comment what you think about it and like it 😁