Chapter 15

"You are sweet like a candy and dazzling like a gem.
I found you, the love of my dreams."
Snow Candy

After the dinner that day, the whole country's interest on Second Prince's relationship increased ten-fold. Of course, it's all thanks to the exaggeration of all those reporters. The unexpected thing is Ohm suddenly have a fan club. Yes, you all read it right, a fan club. That day, all the pictures of him in the black suit came out really nice. Beside his handsome face, he has a tall body, with ideal proportions. He regularly exercise; thus, he also toned with muscles. The suit praised his good body. Ohm looked just like a model. Many young girls start to idolize him. Social media are fulls of compliments from his fans. Many people show support for the couple. Supporters point out that Alethea is an open-minded country where people can get marriage no matter gender; then class titles should not be a thing to judge either. The Prince has the right to love anyone.

OhmFluke might have gained supporters; but, there are still some people comparing Ohm to Fluke's recent ex, Dylan. They say that Dylan is more suitable. He was born as a Royal, he understood Royal setting. Thus, he can help Fluke in political events and such. It might be fine to have opinions from both sides. However, these non-supporters take a step further by slandering Ohm. They still pressed on the fact that Ohm acted unethical, purposely flirted with his patient. It is a war on all social media platform.

Meanwhile, the couple of attention is ignoring all of those comments. After they received the green light from their parents, they have nothing to fear. Things are already out in the open, they can't just hide from the reporters forever, missing each other everyday. Therefore, Ohm and Fluke decided to date like before, publicly. Go watch movie, eat out at their favorite restaurant, watch the stars, go to the night market (this gave Fluke's security guards great headache), and many other couple things. Their pictures are taken not only by the reporters anymore, but also their shippers. People can get diabetes just by looking at their pictures.

It's not only OhmFluke that gives Alethea the feeling of love, there is also the Crown Prince and his boyfriend, Kao. After over two months of appearing by Earth's side, people are expecting Kao as the future Royal Consort. Kao received tons of compliments from the public. He has outer appearance, title, power, nice personality.... a man that everyone dream of. Alethea is waiting for the wedding of the decade.

The King and Queen are also ready just like their citizens. That is one of the reason why they allowed Kao to accompany Earth to some politic meetings, especially military-related meetings. Kao's knowledge and inheritance can support Earth when he become King in the future.

Earth had talked to his family. He told them about his feeling. He is waiting for the right moment to propose. His parents didn't want to push him, waiting for him to decide the time. They already felt happy that Earth was able to find someone from the list they have given.

Time keeps on moving its wings, flying its course in the universe. Alethea moves deeper into winter. Another year is about to end, a new cycle of season is about to begin all over again. It's already the last weekend of the year.
Alethea's Royal Family has a tradition. On the last weekend of the year, they will hold a Year-End Ball. It is a live broadcast ball to celebrate all the good things that had occurred in the year. The other purpose of the ball is to raise money for charities. Attenders are required to donate a minimum of 10% of their income of the year. The ball is attended by Royals, military officials, big business owners, some famous celebrities, and foreign ambassadors. Therefore, the amount of money raised every year is enormous. 

Each year, the ball is planned by the Queen. However, Fluke had asked his mother to let him assist her. The Queen was shocked at first; but, she agreed later. She was content that he offered to help. Fluke has experiences with planning other small events; thus, it wasn't exactly hard for him. After 2 weeks of preparation, the Grand Hall is finished with the desired decorations. All they have to do now is attending the ball.