Embarrassing memories about moi

I used to ship Pewdicry like it was Reddie (this ones not that bad)

When I was 2 or 3 I ate a dandelion and got sick.

Young me also tried to eat a lightbulb (I failed, thankfully)

I also consumed a Chuck E Cheese sticker in my youngest years (I saw it again later)

Apparently I had an appetite for candles too-why was I so hungry for things that might kill me???

I recently got poison ivy under/close to my eyes, but it disappeared pretty quickly (I didn't get any in my eyes, so y'know, that's something)

I have a very small vague memory of being in Elementary school on Valentines day. I showed up to school wearing red and pink and she was like, "red and pink really don't go together" and for some reason I held such a grudge against her for the LONGEST time.

Another memory from my Elementary school days, It was recess and I was just walking behind this large group of girls (I kinda think I was trying to get to the playground In front of them, but they were blocking it soooo). Suddenly this girl named Caroline turned around and said something along the lines of, "Are you a lesbian?"
And I just froze up veeerrryy confused.
After that I went to the swing sets and told my story to my best friend at the time, Delany.

Here comes a thought (I HAD TO): So I feel like when I was younger I blushed easily, but now it's pretty hard (me: don't make a dirty joke don't make a dirty joke, DON'T MAKE A DIRTY JOKE Also me: that's what you're mom said last night). But that could also be because I haven't had anything blush worthy happen lately.

I had an Elementary teacher named... uh... Mr. Frizzle. Not his name, but it'll make sense why I've named him that later. Mr. Frizzle (god I'm gonna DIE-) was my teacher for 2nd and 5th grade, which was great because I was super fond of him! Except for one small, itty bitty detail. At the end of class, he would play a episode of Peewee's Playhouse or The Magic School Bus (Sometimes we got lucky and it was Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorperated). Usually he played The Magic School Bus. And you may be thinking, "Oh, so he played it because its informative but still fun to watch?"
NOPE. MR. FRIZZLE PLAYED THAT STUPID SHOW BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT I HATED IT. EVERYONE KNEW AND JOINED IN ON IT BY SINGING THE THEME SONG EVERY TIME. I have to admit, though, after repeatedly playing the show, It sorta grew on me. But STILL.
HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.
Fun fact: On Valentines day when school was almost over, I went over to Mr. Frizzle and told him to lean down because I wanted to tell him something. He did, so I leaned in and kissed his cheek (YOUNG ME HAD SO BALLS MAN). I don't remember what he said but he smiled at me like "aaaaawww" Pretty sure I went back to my friends with a red face while they laughed at me.