My failed attempt to be a decent sister

STORYTIME IS THE BEST TIME!!!!!!

So my sister decided to stay up till, oh I dunno, 2:00 AM TO WATCH DUMB VIDEOS IN THE LIVING ROOM. Of course, I took advantage of this time to watch random gay shit on Youtube (with the Fangirl life, it do be like that sometimes), but I knew something was off. I figured that she had probably fallen asleep on accident.
After the clock stuck 3:00 am I decided to wake her. Well, not before doing random dances in my room... Hey! It was three in the morning! And my parents are gone for the week, so I had to make the most of this little time.
Once I got my daily dose of dumbass, I went to get her. I walked up to her, and noticed that she was starting to open her eyes.
"What are you doing up this late?"
"No, what are you doing up this late?" I ask, knowing ding dang well where this was going. She repeats my question at me. I do the same because what are comebacks???
Then I said, "Sorry for trying to be a good sister and attempting to get you into bed."
The rest is just her being bossy (as usual). I mean, I know that right now it's her job to look after me, but she's my sister. Not my mom. Oh, by the way, this wasn't exactly the rudest thing she'd said today. She said that I was acting particularly dumber than usual, and my hearing sucked. First of all, how would she even know those things!? She's had her friends over all day being carelessly loud and not talking to me (which is fair cause who would do that when hanging out?). It wasn't like I minded the peace I found in my music anyway.

Okay now this has turned into a rant, holy heck. If you've made it this far, thank you for actually tolerating me! I know that I seem dramatic, not that I'm not dramatic, but I tend to take things kinda personally.
Oh well. Thanks for listening to my overdramatic rant!

(By the way, I am definitely a 7 or 5 on the Finn rankings today)