More embarrassing/awkward stories because I like making fun of myself

I have HUGE anime posters all over my room, so when my sister's friend come over... Yikes.

I was pretty young when this happened, but it's still pretty clear in my mind. I had an old IPod that I always managed to mess up in a way. I dropped it too many times, gave it a passcode then forgot what it was (my dad had to sort that out), when It finally gave up. It truly decided it had enough of this demon child. Anyways, it was a school morning and I was eating waffles while on Pinterest. I ended up looking at a kind of risky Miraculous Ladybug pic (it was literally them just holding hands and going to sleep together). And in that dangerous moment, my dad walked up behind me. The internal panic was barely there, so I merely just say down the IPod and continued eating my waffles. For some reason, my dad was like, offended by that?? And got super mad about?? For why, sir?? He ended up saying, "What're you looking at, huh?!". To which I load up Minecraft and show him that. He doesn't believe that, so I go, "Just some pictures!" . "Then why can't you show me?!" He retorts (I dunno, maybe because I'm scared you'll think the opposite genders laying in bed together SLEEPING will be scandalous??). Long story short, I ended up running to my room, crying. But I couldn't leave my waffles there, so I went back to eat those. (Geez that was a lot darker than I meant it to be)

In 7th grade (?) I was at home, feeling ballsy; for whatever reason. We were looking at pictures of my dad when he was younger, and we eventually got to one where he was wearing a yellow shirt and the shortest shorts alive. This was super surprising to me, considering my dad is against looking the slightest bit feminine. So I said aloud, "You look pretty!" . Then my sister replied with something that meant guys can't be pretty (OH YEAH, HAVE YOU SEEN HARRY STYLES??? HAVE YOU SEEN COLE SPROUSE??? YEAH, UH HUH, NICE TRY). Of course, being in my house, I knew what she meant. So I told my sister/father, straight to their FACE, "Daddy, you're gay, is that what you mean?" . I mean, I don't even know if that's pure courage, or stupidity to be honest. But the most glorious part about this story, is that he didn't say anything about it. My father, a known homophobe, didn't say A WORD about being called GAY. If that's not true relief, I don't know what is.

I used to accidentally call my friend Molly, "Mommy" plenty of times. (this is because I slur both of their names. Mommy sounds like "Mahee," and Molly sounds like, "Mallee"...)

I recently said that I wouldn't mind being called fruity because its not an insult to me. (Yes, I do know what it means and that it can be an insult to gay peeps, and yes, I did get tormented by my siblings for this.) I think I meant sassy or something.

My mom and brother have walked in while I blasted Girl in Red or Hayley Kiyoko in my ears. Oh, and Stacy's Mom.

My brother thinks I'm drawing anime girls, when in reality I'm drawing my clown gays.

There was this English project a girl named... Marie (not her real name) and I had to do together. Essentially it was writing a tiny script for this book we were reading. We were all hyper and giggly, saying dumb things that made us laugh, that stuff. The conversation somehow shifted to nicknames, and she said honeybun. It made me think of Honey buckets of oats for... A reason that will soon be explained. So I said exactly that to her. She laughed and repeated it, to which I blurted out (oh god this is so embarrassing), "Dude, that's what my mom calls me!" . She kinda looked at me weird as I internally regretted my existence, which, can you blame her?? I was still a little giggly, even after admitting that my mother Called me that, but she was not.

You know that behavior charts they have in Elementary school? Well I got in red one time, and was depressed the rest of the day.

The first time I watched a horror movie all the way was IT 1 and 2. (Weren't physically scary, but emotionally, YES. Also I watched them at a friends house and desperately tried to refrain from crying during ***that scene***)