YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT ISSSSS

*SONG REFERENCE IF YA DIDN'T KNOW

I just talked to a friend I haven't spoken to since 6th grade. Need I say more? (it was actually kind of okay)

In 6th grade, I was listening to music when brother walked in. He said he wanted to show me a trick on my Chromebook (well, the schools Chromebook. You know I'm too poor for that). So he went over to me, and did ctrl alt blah blah and it showed the most recent page I had deleted. It was the definition of Intersexual.

I used to be really into anime (and by that I mean that I binged It for a day, and then left it for 4 months), but recently got bored of it. This is definitely because of my BAD MULTIFANDOM WAYS. Seriously, I'm in so many fandoms, that I forget half of them. But I still have 3 friends who love anime, and one of them always bugs me about it. Her name will be... Frizzy? Yeah, she always complains about her frizzy hair lol. Frizzys been trying to get me to watch more anime lately and me, the Fujoshi who has gotten out of anime, has been struggling to tell her. Fun times.

THOT: Why do the Mosquitos in my backyard painfully bite me??? I have so many big itchy bumps (Calm down, Riche Tozier) and they itch like a BITCH... Thats the sitch (YOU'RE WELCOME).

ANOTHA ONE: I wonder how my old friends that moved away are? (I have at least 4)

I went to a friends house and her dad was asking questions about where I live a stuff and I... I genuinely thought he was a stalker because she said, "Sorry, my dads a stalker. Not really but-" (she go interrupted, so I literally got suspicious of that for like a week).

My sister scared me in the shower by looking In and saying, "I knew you were using my body wash!" as I was desperately trying to cover myself.

My dad was hungover on my birthday and barely said anything too me. (Happy birthday to you-)

I was unknowingly talking to myself while walking home with our dog when my brother looked at me. I snapped my mouth shut but not before saying his name in a weirdly cheerful tone.

My sister once said something about being wet, and I said back to her, "Your mom," as our mom was right next to me.

Once I had a dream about this entire Reddie plot on Netflix (I was still a little loopy so I checked to see if they had it. They did not) where Eddie was still dead, and Richie was recovering. I genuinely wrote down every detail I could remember.

I also had a dream about this nonexistent movie about Bakudeku, but young and the other characters are still there. Oh, and Bakuhoe doesn't make fun of him in this dream. The dream ended with him in this giant room [with faces] cleaning up. It was good animation too. (This dream is also written down)