Helsa Von Eldritch Catch Up

-How you two met

You met Helsa at one of the Magne's fancy parties. You'll admit you don't really fit in with the crowd and apparently neither did someone else...Helsa. You saw her sitting at a table alone starring blankly at her phone. You decided that nothing could get any worse so went up to the octopus demon. At first she was a bit on the bitchy side but it didn't last very long, she was quite nice. After the party you got her number and you two hut it off from there.

-Would she ever cheat on you?

Hahahaha. She literally hates EVERYONE...but you, she may not act like she's madly in love with you but boy oh boy does she feel every damn second of the day.

-How she cuddles with you

She'll wrap her arms around your waist and nuzzle her head on your stomach, and tell you how shitty her day was til she came back home from work.

-What you two do in your free time.

You two usually workout...alot. Or just walk around Pentagram city scary the hell outta anyone who dares stand in your way.

-When she has night terrors

She'll wake you up with her tentacle like hair and ask for a hug before you can say anything you notice a single tear running down, Helsa's face and that was all you needed to wrap your arms tightly around her as your shoulder became a tad bit wet do to her tears. You tried to ask her about the dream but all you could get out of her was something about you dying. You promised her that would never happen.

-How she feels about PDA

She really doesn't give a shit. If she wants to makeout with you then goddammit she will do so no matter the place.

-What shows/Movies do you two watch

Rocky, Back To The Future, Glow, The Mandalorian, That 70's show.

-When you cry

She'll be a little nervous at what to do, she's never seen you cry before. Once it gets worse she says fuck it and wrapped her hair and arms around you  and rub your back until she feels your breathing slow down. Once your done crying. She'll asked you what made you so upset. If it was a person she'd literally kill them.

-When she's jealous

When someone is getting wayy to touchie with you, Helsa will just simply punch them in the face and tell them to "step the fuck off" before returning to you and dragging you back home.

-Her reaction to being pregnant

She was sooo happy, she had been dreaming of the day you and her would become parents, although you and her never had the talk about it. So your reaction was a mystery to her.

-Your reaction to Helsa being pregnant

Once she saw the smile creep onto your fave she took no time and engulfing you into a hug and peppering your face with long loving kisses.

- What pet do you two share?

You two share a gold fish named Jerry

-How she gets your attention

She uses her hair to get your attention by tickling your sides... your very ticklish, and she uses that to her advantage. It easily gives her the attention she needs...or just wants either way she's getting it.

-Where she likes to kiss you

She LOVES kissing your abs and lips, and forehead.

- Embarrassing habits she has but you find cute

She'll rub your arm with her hair from time to time, she thinks it's super weird but you think otherwise, it's utterly adorable.

-When your sick

She'll make you literally anything you want. Once she's done that she'll cuddle up next to you  not  caring if she gets sick or not.

-How she reacts to you almost dying in the Extermination

Usually when the extermination takes place you meet up with Helsa and her family. But you were thirty minutes late by now, you're never late. Helsa was pacing around the house nervous as hell, until she got a call from you. When she answered she heard your voice but it was weak, all you could get out was the street you were on and one other word.Help. Without even thinking Helsa quickly drove to the street you told her and searched throughout said street. She finally found you in an ally way with a spear in your stomach, she quickly used all her upper body strength to carry you to her car. Once she got you in and took some time to run over two exterminators, on the way back that's when the tears started to flow, she couldn't even imagine what she would do if were gonna die. Thankfully she finally arrived at her family home and screamed for her parents and brother. Once they got outside and saw you and quickly helped Helsa bring you in, Helsa's mother ran to get some stuff to help stop the blood while Her dad and her brother Seviathan went to get some painkillers for you. Helsa stayed by your side holding your head. Once her family got back and helped you with your injuries they helped you to Helsa's room, where she did not leave.

Once you recovered she made you take self defense classes, and made sure to go with you whenever you left the house. But not just that, Helsa learned something on that terrible night, and that's how lucky she was that she had her family there to help you during your scary encounter, and even though she doesn't have the best relationship with her parents she still can't stop thanking them for helping you.

-When your sad

When your sad she'll curl up next to you and makes sure you feel appreciated. It's one of the only times she's all gooshy gooshy with you but your not complaining.

-When she tries to act seductive

She's not really good at being seductive so she'll just kinda act different. But there's one thing that makes her stand out when she's...playful. She just has this smirk and well winks at you, alot. That's all you need to know before you quickly sweep her off her feet and bring her to your shared bedroom.