Uno

The wind blows makes my hair go with the wind direction, the wind makes my body shiverd, making me to hug myself. I can't help but to close my eyes and feel the cold and strong wind that's still brushing into my skin. I sighed in relief and let out a wide smile.

Finally, at the short time I felt freedom.

I open my gorgeous eyes and wear my Chopard Sunglasses which costs $400,000 or 19,738,022.40 in Philippine peso.

A glamourous like me needs a million worth of things, duh.

Every single thing that is with me, worths a million. Even my nail polish, my every haircuts or doing some hair dye. My make ups, bags, wallets and more.

I have a mansion there in Germany, worth 200 million in Philippine peso. Not just in Germany but in London, New york, Paris, Sweden and Switzerland and each of them costs millions too.

I can buy everything I need or I want. Even if it's nonsense to buy, if I want it then I can get it.

Everytime when I want to, I exchange cars everyday or schedule it when I'm gonna use it. I can buy food that I'm craving immediately. I can go to other countries when I'm bored.

But the thing is... Am I happy?

I just sighed again and starts to walk. The sound of my Stuart Weitzman Rita Hayworth Heels, worth $3 million screams power and elegance makes myself more confident. Raising my chin held high and breast out, passing every people on my side.

I almost forgot that I'm at the airport. Gaga.

"Si Xynea Fuerro ba 'yan?" the boy whispers to his friend but because of the power of my super ears, I hear it very clearly.

I get my phone from my Hermès bag immediately to call my body guards. I dial their number and in just a second they answer.

If they don't, then I'll fired them. Charot.

"Go to my side..." I murmured. "Right no-"

"Xynea Fuerro! Can we take a pictures?!" the teenager girl shouted makes the other look at our direction.

I'm doomed.

"Hala! Si Xynea!"

I can't help but to look where that voice came from and I saw a teenager girl. Disrespectful, she should call me Ate!

I looked infront again and continue walking even if many of them were going on my direction. They are shouting my name and the others were waving their hands on me. In just a minute, I saw many cameras infront of me making me to stop walking.

"Ms. Xynea Fuerro, why are you here? Are you on a vacation?"

"Our world's highest paid supermodel Xynea Fuerro is here in the Philippines!"

I just smiled at them, didn't mind to take off my sunglasses and obviously, I don't have a time to answer their questions. I just appreciate their existence for welcoming me here in my country, also!

I sighed in relief when my body guards are here on my side now. They are on my back and infront of me--- protecting me from those reporters and fans until we get out from there.

"Sorry Ma'am natagalan," the head of my body guard apologize, he look down.

"It's okay, but please don't be late next time, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"I'll ride at my porsche right now, where's my keys?" I ask, the head body guard handed me the key of my car and to my condo too.

I just nodded at them and step in my brand new Porsche. I open the car engine and starts to drive. While driving, I can't help but to smile bitterly while looking at the road.

Finally, after years... I'm back.

I'm back at the place where I lost myself..

And until now... I didn't find it... Hoping that I can find it here again or never.

Lovelots.

_________________________________________

Faaitty: I'm sorry for the grammars, you can correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open to receive some corrections and it's okay with me. You can leave comments too, actually it motivates me. Thankyou. =)