Delivery From the One and Only Kokichi

Kokichi sat at the edge of the shrine. Thinking on what to do since his demon master was busy writing down transcripts or something. Maybe a whole fucking bible for all Kokichi knew, because Shuichi seems to be writing in scrolls for such a long ass time. Kokichi sighs as he saw a frog jump into the shrine. He instantly swiped towards it making glowing slashes appear at the ends of his nails and slice the frog in 3 pieces.

Kokichi groans, he should've let the frog live so he can entertained at least a little bit. He jumped up from his spot and then started walking to the side of the shrine. He's been jumping from shrine to shrine of his demon master to have some sort of entertainment. Maybe harass some prayers who were wanting a wish to be granted. That was the business in this world. Demons would have shrines and then prayers would bring offerings to the demon's shrine in exchange for a wish.

Maybe he should go to his demon master. Maybe he needs to be revealed from writing in a ton of scrolls and would usually make the kitsune fetch for some more scrolls to finish whatever the demon was writing. He then went at the top of the shrine and jumped towards the next shrine. Looking for the biggest shrine in the region where Shuichi had taken over.

After a few more jumps from the roofs of many shrines, he finally appeared at the steps of the giant shrine which was basically a palace. Well it was pretty fitting for a demon since they are considered royalty to humans.

"Shumai!" screams the purple-colored kitsune, his two tails swaying behind him as he looked around for the navy haired demon."Oh, I'm here Ouma-kun." called out Shuichi. Kokichi's ears perked at the sound of his beloved demon and he started charging towards the source of the voice. He soon saw the boy who was sitting there. Yet again writing in scrolls.'How the hell did the ink not run out yet?' wondered Kokichi, but brushed it off, before sitting beside the demon.

"What is it that you needed, Saihara-chan?" asked Kokichi, usually demons would scold their kitsune for calling their demon master nicknames, but Shuichi seemed to not care on how the shorter boy addressed him."Oh, I needed you to deliver these scrolls to Kaede, we're going to have a meeting at the main shrine with all the demons around Japan." ordered Shuichi."Wait, they are meeting here? Well you should've told me Shumai, I could've just cleaned the whole shrine instead of goofing off with prayers." said Kokichi."That's a lie, you weren't goofing off with some prayers, and sorry for not telling you. I should've told you to clean the shrine earlier this morning." said Shuichi and then sighs.

"Was that why you were writing for so long?" asked Kokichi."Yeah, and some other stuff, the lantern festival is about to start in 2 weeks. So, I might as well start my part early so I have more free time." said Shuichi."Okie, Shumai." said Kokichi, then turning his heel and started dashing towards the door of the shrine. Finally he had a job to do to distract himself. He looked at the surrounding area and tried to pinpoint where east was. Once he was done with that, Kokichi jumped from where he was and started heading east of the main shrine.

:Time skip

Kokichi placed his feet onto the cool stone floor of Akamatsu's main shrine."Now where is that Bakamatsu-chan." muttered Kokichi, underneath his breath. He looked around and then trotted around the shrine, not really caring if he made a dirt path from where he went since he didn't clean his feet from falling in a puddle of mud while heading towards Kaede's shrine. He then saw the blonde demon sitting at the side of a fountain handing her kitsune, Kirumi some transcripts, probably the music sheets for the music that was going to be played at the lantern festival.

Typical Akamatsu-chan to be taking over the orchestral part of festivals that were held for demons."Bakamatsu-chan!" called out Kokichi as he charged towards the pink-horned demon. She turned around and before she knew it, Kokichi crashed into the girl which made her fall on the floor."Ouma-kun?!" said Kaede in a surprised voice."Missed me?" said Kokichi before giggling. Kaede sighed and then got up."Wow, you really need to take a bath." commented Kaede, as she tried to wipe the mud off of her kimono."Whateves, I'll just take a bath when I go back to my beloved's shrine." said Kokichi, which made the demon girl giggle in response.

"So, why are you here? Did Shuichi need another load of scrolls again?" asked Kaede, Kokichi shook his head and then he pulled the scroll from out of his sleeve, it seemed to still be in perfect shape. So, Kaede grabbed the scroll and then opened a portal in which a lantern appeared out of it."As a tip for you." said Kaede as she opened the lantern and a pink soul flew out and plopped in Kokichi's palm. Kokichi stared at it hungrily before eating it up in one bite.

"So, what does it say?" asked Kokichi, peaking over Kaede's shoulder to read the scroll. Kaede shrugged and said "Well I don't know, this is just talking about the amount of lanterns that we need for the festival. Even though, that's supposed to be Shuichi's job." It soon dawned on Kokichi that he grabbed the wrong scroll. Kaede noticed the lying kitsune's face and then asked "What's wrong?"

Kokichi laughs and said "Don't worry about it. It was just a prank that Shuichi wanted to play and wanted me to carry out. Anyways, the real message was that he wanted to tell you that there is going to be a meeting with all of the demons at his main shrine." Kokichi then grabbed the scroll out of Kaede's hand and shoved it into his sleeve before dashing out of the shrine.