Shumai Part 2

Trigger warning soon

_____

Kokichi started worrying as several questions zoomed through his head, but he decided to take the initiative and at least confront the boy with horns."Who are you?" asked Kokichi and the boy stopped screaming."Shuichi Saihara." said Shuichi as he looked up at the boy with a curious glance."Oh, well Shuichi what are you doing here?" asked Kokichi, frowning a bit. The demon put a finger on his lip and then said "Well, I was separated from my mentor and well I don't really know where I am." Kokichi sighed and said "I guess you can go and bunker down with me until your mentor comes back." and the boy nodded.

"So, why did you decide to go to the forest and not the village?" asked Kokichi and the boy thought for a moment."Actually I am pretty hungry." said Shuichi, patting his stomach. Kokichi let out a small laugh before grabbing the demon boy by the hand. Shuichi took the action as a sign for him to follow Kokichi so he did."Now stay here." said Kokichi, putting a finger on top of Shuichi's lips to make him stay quiet. Shuichi nodded as he sat there and let the boy dash off.

When Kokichi returned he had a loaf of bread in his hand and a small bruise on his face, but it didn't seem to bother him."I'm back." called Kokichi and Shuichi stood up and walked over to the thief. Kokichi handed Shuichi the loaf and he started eating it."Not really responsible for your mentor to leave you out here don't you think." commented Kokichi.

"Well Enoshima-sensei said that I am free to do what I want after I do some stuff for her." said Shuichi, taking a bite out of his piece of bread."Oh, she's not your mom?" asked Kokichi and Shuichi nodded."I don't know who my mom is, but Enoshima-sensei is basically my guardian." said Shuichi."What does she teach you?" asked Kokichi."How to fight." said Shuichi and he smiled to himself. Kokichi laughed and played with Shuichi's ahoge."Guess you like fighting don't you?" said Kokichi and Shuichi beamed at the boy and nodded his head.

"Yeah! It's so much fun! She makes me fight bad guys until they are too tired to stand!" said Shuichi as he finished the loaf and Kokichi sighed. Kind of irresponsible for a teacher to push a child to do such acts when they're still young honestly."So, what are the bad guys like?" asked Kokichi."I don't know, I know that she made me do something to someone who seemed to have corn like hair." said Shuichi. Kokichi frowned and asked "What do you mean by that?"

Shuichi hummed and said "Enoshima-sensei told me to not tell it to people who I don't know. So, I won't tell you!" and Kokichi was a bit bothered by the demon, that he scooted a few inches away from the 11 year old."Have you ever played with someone?" asked Kokichi and Shuichi raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?" asked Shuichi and Kokichi shrugged."Well, like playing tag or something. Hide and seek?" suggested Kokichi and Shuichi was more confused.

"What is Hide and Seek?" asked Shuichi and Kokichi said "Basically, someone hides and the other person counts to 10 or 20 to try and find them." Shuichi nodded and asked "Can I go hide first?" Kokichi nodded and then said "I'll go count and you'll go hide." He closed his eyes and then started his countdown as Shuichi ran away from where they sat and into the river.

:5 months later

Whenever Shuichi was done with his training from his mentor, he would usually come back to where Kokichi would camp and play games with them. They ranged from simple kid games like Tag or Hide and Seek to them basically stealing items for the sake of fun. Usually Shuichi would be the distraction and Kokichi would be the person carrying out the job since he didn't want Shuichi to be the one being beaten up if they ever fail. Shuichi also had gained somewhat of an attraction towards the purple haired boy since he was his first ever friend. He excluded his mentor and her kitsune as his friends since they usually pushed him to do all of the courses they set up for him.