Technology

I had a chapter out yesterday, but it was just plain out bad. So there's going to be a new chapter later today that isn't released when it's 1 AM in the morning for me
_________

Kokichi stared at the confused demon who was trying to work out a device that seemed to be able to be split in half. The reason for this strange device was for communication and well Kokichi guesses was that Miu was getting enough of Shuichi writing on a scroll and ink when there are more advanced options that doesn't include you writing down a bunch of characters on a scroll. So, she invited herself into the shrine and handed Shuichi a device called a laptop. Shuichi was kind of confused on how to use it and asked Kokichi on how to use the strange device since Kokichi was usually the one running errands for the demon and should know how to use it. And the fox was as clueless as he was. A device that can use a simple thing called a "keyboard" to type down the letters and those will appear on the monitor in a few seconds.

"Anyways, what are you virgins going to do with the laptop?" asked Miu. Shuichi put a finger to his chin and then said "Well, we still don't know how to use it." Miu groaned and opened up the main browser that she was using called Despair Chrome. Miu then pointed at the monitor and said "This is a browser, you can access the magical place called the internet and no you can't make portals to the internet. It can only be accessible through here." Kokichi looked at the screen in amazement and then tried jumping into the monitor, but the demon held him back."You idiot! You don't access the internet by jumping into the screen. It's not like a rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland in which you enter some sort of fever dream." scolded Miu. Kokichi rolled his eyes and said "Whatever you say Boobs Makenzie." They soon heard a moan from Miu in which both of them decided to brush off their shoulders considering the inventor was somewhat of a masochist.

"So, what can you do on this 'browser'?" asked Shuichi. Miu then moved the cursor to the search bar and said "This is the search bar. You can search up anything and the engine can give you results to anything you search up with it." Kokichi let out a small "woah" before Miu saying "So what do you little shits want to search up?" Kokichi immediately pushed Shuichi aside and then looked at the keyboard a little bit confused. He didn't want to admit it, but he was illiterate and wasn't able to read or write down words."Oh, does the poor Cock itchy need help from the gorgeous girl genius herself for just typing a few wittle words?" teased Miu, Kokichi scoffed at her teasing before moving away from the keyboard. Shuichi sighed and then sat back down in front of it, patting Kokichi's head to make him feel a bit better about himself since he was conscious about Kokichi being unable to read nor write ever since he was reborn as a kitsune.

"What do you want to search up, Ouma-kun?" asked Shuichi. Kokichi thought for a moment and remembered the cyborg he saw walking around in the village. It was completely out of nowhere and Kokichi's curiosity was killing him over the biology of the hunk of metal that could walk and talk like a normal person. Just put a skin suit on it and you can't even tell that their structure was just a bunch of metal glued to each other."Do robots have dicks?" asked Kokichi."Wait so you know what a robot is but you don't know what the fuck a laptop is?" questioned Miu but Kokichi just ignored her question and turned to Shuichi who was a bit uncomfortable with that question."Uh- well that was a bit too straight-forward." commented Shuichi before typing it down on the search bar and then clicking the search icon. And sure enough, a bunch of results flew by Kokichi unable to understand any of the characters, but telling from the expression on Shuichi's face. He was probably better off not knowing what the heck the answer was, maybe next time when he saw the cyborg, he can ask him directly.

"So what else can this do?" asked Shuichi."Well you can write down things on the word document and print them out. I can teach you losers how to do it since I am feeling generous, there is an art program, and you'll be able to play games on this thing." explained Miu, Kokichi's ears perked up to the mention of playing games."Like what kind of games?" asked Kokichi, in a sly tone."Why of course games made by others. I COULD make you guys play a game that was programmed by an ultimate and had the help of Angie, but that would be too much work since I didn't get my beauty rest today. So, I'll be making you guys play a different game that is known by everyone." said Miu."And that game would be?" asked Shuichi, raising an eyebrow."Flappy Bird of course. It's such a hard game and annoying at the same time. If you want to know how annoying and maddening the game is, it's basically dealing with Kaito if he ever gets a period." said Miu, rolling her eyes. Yet Kokichi had no idea what Miu meant by a period since this was his first time hearing about.

Miu then opened up a website and it showed a pixelated bird that was yellow and big eyes."The main thing to progress through the game is too pass through the pipes that are poking out and not hit the ground. If you do then you'll have to restart from the beginning all over again." said Miu, before letting out a groan showing her annoyance to the 2 males."Let me give it a try." said Kokichi, moving to the keyboard and the clicked the cursor, making the bird fly up and start the game. After the 3rd pipe, Kokichi crashed the bird into a pipe resulting in a game over. "That was just a practice round." lied Kokichi and then he started the game again, died, started the game again, and then died again.

After about an hour of Kokichi crashing the bird into pipes, he was already getting irritated, there were strands of hair poking out and his eyes were twitching and were tearing up a little bit, because he didn't blink a lot through his play through."ARE YOU DONE YET YOU VIRGIN! You should make a gorgeous genius like me wait around." complained Miu, Kokichi rolled his eyes before Shuichi pressed the go back button."Shumaiiiiii, I was so close to getting past another pipe." groaned Kokichi, before Shuichi shook his head. "You look distressed from playing it. You'll need to get some rest after Miu leaves." said Shuichi, Kokichi nodded before Miu typed something down."I think this can be a good cooping mechanism." said Miu, typing down something and then clicking on a random website. It soon appeared as the same background as the game, but there were pipes in the middle. Kokichi growled and Miu rolled her eyes as a response on the boy's displeasure for the game. "So basically, you play as the pipes in the game and you can crush unsuspecting flappy birds that fly by." explained Miu and then she pressed down the cursor, making the pipes come together and crush a incoming flappy bird, leaving blood in it's place.

Kokichi instantly went towards the screen and he saw more flappy birds arrive from the left side, he crushed them with the pipes."I never knew that Cock itchy was so into crushing unsuspecting birds as a hobby. Maybe he should update his Tinder and say his hobby is that." said Miu in a sarcastic tone."His what?" asked Shuichi, wondering what the heck a Tinder is, but guessed it was another app that you could access through the internet."Anyways, virgin move from the laptop. I need to show Pooichi how to use a word document and print things out." said Miu, pushing Kokichi aside and closing the tab that had the gruesome game in it.

:Time skip

After showing the other stuff you could do with a laptop. Miu said "I hope you virgins got all of that information for your pea-sized brains, because this gorgeous inventor doesn't have time for explaining. Anyways, do you want to do a power wash so that you won't have to see some of my history?" Shuichi nodded as Miu then started the power wash.

After the power washing was complete, the screen opened up and it asked if they were sure on the power wash and Miu clicked yes. Miu then wrote down the internet password for the shrine. 'Maybe that was why she put that random generator behind the shojo a long with a box.'  thought Shuichi. He then heard a voice of a woman which took him a back and made Kokichi freak out. As in freak out, Kokichi screamed went full out berserk mode, sprouting all of his nine tails and started scratching at the laptop and then throwing a tea kettle at the device, breaking the monitor and making the tea seep on to the laptop, short circuiting it and then it exploding. Luckily not hitting one of them, and leaving a surprised Miu and Shuichi in it's wake.