A Day without Shumai

Shuichi was apparently out for the day, probably taking a visit to his senpai (as Tsumugi called it), Kyoko Kirigiri. So, Kokichi had the shrine for himself for the whole day well until 9 pm and now it was 1 pm. So he had 8 hours to spare. He recently invited DICE over to do some role playing and help him clean up the shrine. Technically it was Kokichi's job to do all of the work that DICE was doing, but as long as none of them snitched on him, he was perfectly fine.

AFter DICE's departure, he then wandered towards the shojo to find anything that Shuichi wouldn't allow him to come across. Since he would usually ban some places from Kokichi from entering. One of the places was his room even though Kokichi busted into his room one cold night to just cuddle with him, but the demon kept him in a hold from escaping his grasp and when he was about to investigate Shuichi's area. The demon just kicked him out and closed the door on him.

So, Kokichi was going to go inside of Shuichi's room and explore that area for a little bit. He went beside the demon's room's door and then tried sliding the door, but it seemed to be locked. Luckily, Kokichi always had a pair of hairpins with him so it shouldn't be too hard to lockpick the locked door. Is this considered breaking and entering? Not really since Kokichi lived with Shuichi, but was it disturbing private property?

Yes, but Kokichi was the last person you would try to convince that it was wrong. Kokichi placed the hairpin in the door and then heard a click. Even though Shuichi was really good at banning places for Kokichi from wandering off to, he was pretty terrible at securing his room. At least, that's what the fox thought, because when he slid open the now unlocked door there was a wooden shelf blocking the kitsune from entering.

Kokichi cursed and thought how stupid this was. He tried moving the shelf, but it was extremely heavy and when he ran at it to knock it over. It still remained like a wall preventing Kokichi from entering. Now Kokichi was wondering how long did it take to move the shelf over here, and how stupid it was, because Shuichi wouldn't be able to enter as well. So, giving up on the usual entrance by going through the shojo. He decided on another tactique poking a hole into the rice paper walls so that he would be able to enter. Rice paper was easy to break and well it wasn't really a good item to use as your walls since if you put enough pressure on it. It'll just rip through.

Kokichi ran around the shojo and went to a spot where rice paper rested. He started walking towards the wall, but immediately felt the floor beneath him break and he fell down. He immediately realized that Shuichi, in-fact, the demon took his time out of the day to make a pit trap just for times like this when Kokichi wanted to snoop around his room. Kokichi started to say a ton of colorful words that he learned from Miu as he climbed the walls of the pit, but winced in pain from here and there, because he hurt his ankle during the fall, and when he crawled out he found himself at the other side of where he fell.

With the pit trap activated, it was now impossible for Kokichi to break through the rice paper and get into Shuichi's room by ripping a hole in the rice paper and well inside rice paper was pretty useless, because the shelf took up a lot of space that when Kokichi tried ripping a hole in the rice paper inside. It wasn't big enough for Kokichi to slip through. Kokichi sighed and decided to go and borrow something from Miu. Since, Kokichi could find some nifty gadgets lying around in her garage. He knew he kept something in his room that came from Miu's garage and well he stole it from her and she was never able to have it back since she thought she was at too high of a status to even enter Kokichi's room which was just a huge mess.

Kokichi entered his room and started digging around inside of his closet. He came out of the closet carrying a black gun with a mouse logo imprinted on the side of it. When Kokichi asked Miu what the heck she was doing making guns when recently she made a drone that could read people's minds. Miu said that it was in fact not a normal gun and well the fox thought it was some sort of sex machine so he never bothered testing it.