F I F T E E N

Boat
____________________________

The next day I arose, early since he had something planned. "You ready?" He asked. I wore a pair of white shorts and a red tank. He wore a floral shirt and some shorts. He looked amazing. "Mmhmm, but can I ask where are we going?" I asked. "Nope!" He replied with a cheeky smile. "I had a feeling you'd say that," I said. He held out his hand and I slowly slipped mine into his. He gave a warm smile and we left the hotel.

We drove to the beach. He lead me to the dock. "Is that where we're going?" I asked holding his hand. "Yup!" He cheered. I looked at the huge yacht that was infront of us. A white boat with blue and black accent colors. Jimin then said hi to a guy, but he still gripped onto my hand tightly. "This is Y/n," he introduced. "Y/n, this is Yoongi," he said. "Nice to meet you," he gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you too," I replied. "This is my girlfriend Jihyun," he introduced the pretty girl next to him. "Hi," she smiled brightly.

*******************************************

The boat began sailing and we all sat down and conversed amongst ourselves. Jimin's arm was around me the entire time, but I didn't mind. Yoongi and Jihyun were really nice. Jihyun and I had a lot in common. "So are you two together or?" Yoongi asked eyeing Jimin's hand that was around me. "Yeah she's my girlfriend," he replied without hesitation. "Wow, who knew you'd have a girlfriend, shocker," Yoongi chuckled sipping his beer. Jimin just chuckled. "How's Jungkook?" He asked. "He's good he has a girlfriend now so, he's busy," Jimin said.

After some time I headed to the kitchen to get some water. "Hey," Jihyun smiled. "Hi," I replied. "So you and Jimin huh," she wiggles her eyebrows. "Yeah I guess," I replied giggling at her eyebrows. "Does he treat you right though?" She questioned on a more serious tone. "Y-yeah he d-does, why?" I asked. "No reason..." she brushed off the topic. "Noo now you have to tell me..." I said. "Well............I've never seen Jimin.......keep a girl.....ever......" she said. "So........I'm just ......worried......because you seem to really like him..." she said. I looked at her. Psht no way. I just need my money and I'm doing my part of the deal. No feelings. "And you're a really nice girl, I-I just don't want you getting hurt." She held my shoulder. "It's ok, he treats me really good, don't worry," I smiled. "Well I'm happy to hear that," she grinned.

*********^********************************

The boat stopped in a gorgeous bay. The water was crystal clear. Jihyun and I changed into our swimsuits. She was so beautiful. Wish I could look like that. I'm way to ugly for this swimsuit. Why did I even bother to wear it. Feeling insecure I but on my bathing suit, cover so it'll hide my bloated stomach.

"Aren't you getting in?" She asked. "Umm not yet, maybe later." I replied folding my arms. She smiled and jumped into the water. Yoongi and her were really made for each other. They were clearly in love. "Hey," I heard Jimin. "Oh, hi," I replied. He had this swim trunks on and his abs on full display. "Aren't you coming in?" He asked. "Not yet, maybe later," I looked away. I didn't want to show my ugly self. I didn't want to embarrass him. Or me. So it's best if I just stay on the boat.