F I F T Y T H R E E

Quiet
____________________________

We boarded the private plane. As we were entering the plane Jimin slipped his hand into mine. I lightly blushed. He still makes me so nervous sometimes. We got comfy since it was gonna be a long flight. I popped my airpods in and binge watched my anime.

*******************************************

Everyone soon fell asleep. Jimin was sleeping on my shoulder so I didn't wake him. So adorable. The soft feeling of a wet kisses were planted on my neck giving me goosebumps. "I thought you were asleep," I whispered. He just chuckled, still placing wet kisses on my neck. His fingers crawled up my thigh under the blanket I threw over us. "Jimin....not now......they could wake up......" I warned. "Then you just have to be extra quiet......" he muttered against my neck.

With one swift movement his hand was already in my leggings and he moved my underwear aside, rubbing me gently. I felt his tongue lick and suck on my neck. He slid a finger into me, pumping in and out of me. My breathing became uneven. I bit my lips to stop myself from moaning due to the insane amount of pleasure he was giving me. He better let me release!

He sped up his pace thrusting into me, while still kissing my neck. "J-Jimin......" I muttered under my breath as I let out a soft moan. I felt a knot in my stomach as I clenched around his finger. I sighed as I released. He pulled out his finger and licked it up. "Yum," he growled sexily. I just glared at him but he knew I enjoyed it. I picked up my phone only to see a purple mark on my neck in the reflection of the screen.

"You gave me a hickey!!" I whisper shouted. "So?" He said smiling cheekily. I rolled my eyes. He laid his head on my shoulder getting comfortable. He yawned like a little puppy before entering his slumber. His duality is really something. He literally just fingered me and now he's asleep. I lightly smiled.

*******************************************

After 2 hours I didn't realize I fell asleep. "Why didn't  you pause my show!!" I told Jimin who was playing games. "Oh sorry," he said focused on his game. I rolled my eyes. I glanced around the aircraft. Jungkook was playing games too, but Jieun was fast asleep on his shoulder. Jihyun was up as well but Yoongi was obviously asleep. And Taehyung was......staring right at me. "Umm, Tae you ok?" I asked. He just nodded with a smile and averted his eyes back to his phone.

*******************************************

We landed in Paris late at night. It was like 1am. We left the airport and checked into a very fancy hotel. I only slept for 3 hours on the plane, and it was an 11hour flight. I yawned loudly as I exited the hotel bathroom. "Someone's tired," he smiled at me with tired eyes. I simply nodded. I plopped into the bed and he hugged me gently as we slept.

*******************************************

The next day Jimin had to work. "Thanks for hanging out with me Tae but you didn't have to," I said. "Nah I rather keep you company than stay in the hotel room." He replied sipping his coffee. "Aw thanks," I smiled. "So your contract with Jimin is almost up since it's already September, only a few more months," he said. "Oh....right....." I replied. The contract. What's going to happen to it. Would we remain married? Or be divorced and just date?

After my day with Taehyung I headed back to the hotel room. "Oh! You're here, I thought you'd be back late," I said. "Oh hey, yeah everything went smoothly so I came home early," he said watching TV. "Where were you?" He asked with a slightly butter tone. "Out with Taehyung," I replied. "Taehyung?!?"