F O R T Y F I V E

Protect
____________________________

"I'll take the lamb skewers," he said. "Ok," I replied and ordered it. We were walking the streets of Seoul and eating tons of great food. "Boba!" I squealed and ran into the shop. I heard him giggle behind me. I ordered two milk teas.

We strolled hand in hand down the beautifully lit streets. Just then he kissed my lips sweetly. "What?" I asked. "Can't I kiss you once in a while," he smiled. I grinned at him. "And that guy was looking at your ass," he muttered pulling me closer to him. I smiled at his protectiveness. He's so sweet. If only I could tell him that.

Jimin POV

She's so adorable. God how lucky I was to find her. She's so pure. I love her so much. I just need to know if she loves me too. We were walking when suddenly I heard a car horn. No. I sprinted towards Y/n, pushing her out of the way. The headlights of the car speeding towards me, and everything went black.

Y/n POV

I felt him push me and the loud noise of a car horn was heard. I quickly spun around to see him laying on the floor. I ran towards him. "Jimin! No no no....." tears pooled out of my eyes.

*******************************************

We thankfully arrived at the hospital. I was waiting and waiting for him to get out of surgery. Please be ok. Please be ok. I prayed and prayed. He can't leave me. Please don't leave me. Tears threaten to fall. "Y/n!" I heard Jungkook call. My sister was with him too. They immediately hugged me in comfort.

*******************************************

Suddenly the doctor came out. "Family of the patient?" He asked. "I'm his wife," I replied. "Well he had a broken rib due to the fall and we need to monitor him after he wakes just to know if he has any brain problems which is very unlikely , but otherwise he'll be just fine," the doctor said. I immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god he was going to be ok.

I slowly entered his room. Jimin! Why would you scare me like that. I thought I lost you. I thought you left me for good. Please don't ever leave me. I love you so much. But I can't tell you that. I fear that you don't feel the same way. I fear rejection so badly. I held his hand gently. He looked so pale. His hair slightly ruffled, he had a small bruise on his cheek. I wish you didn't have to get this hurt.

God I was so scared. I can't even think about the fact of loosing him. I lightly touched his cheek. I have to tell him how I feel. Before I miss my chance. And let him slip away.

*******************************************

Jimin POV

I slowly peeked my eyes open. I looked at the white ceiling infront of me. Am I in the hospital? The car. Memories flooded back to me. I glanced to the fligure next to me. She looked so sad, and worried. But I was just so happy she wasn't hurt. I slowly lifted my hand to touch hers. She immediately shot her head up to look at me. "J-Jimin....." she muttered with relief. "Hey beautiful," I smiled. She instantly hugged me. Her touch was so relaxing.

She pulled away silently crying. "Hey why are you crying?" I asked cupping her cheek. "W-why did you push me out of the way......" she cried. "You're hurt because of me....." she sniffled. "No I'm not, I'm fine, I'm alive," I rubbed her cheek. "And I pushed you out of the way because I didn't want you to get hurt, and I'm so happy you didn't." I whipped away her tears. "As long as you're mine I'll always protect you." I smiled